Zebronics 500watt platinum psu doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Harvik780 said:
I'll be more happy if u give the phone number of the dealer.
And i also want to tell u that my brother has bought all the accessories,i mean we have just got everything just need the psu.Also everyone here in patna was surprised to see such a system.

I saw that psu on yantra online.I m doubtful if it will fit into my cabinet.I have an ATX cabinet with 3 fans.Also i wasn't able to buy a good cabinet cause its DEHAT after all.And buying one and bringing it from delhi wasn't an option.Buying online also is a waste of money as the online resellers sell at higher prices.

Well that psu won't fit into my cabi.But the Black diamond 500 watt from point of view will for sure.How is it?They say its SLI approved
*www.yantraonline.in/Product.asp?CatId=13

Well this link says that the SLI approved PSU from point of view has even lesser amperage on the 12V rail
*www.pointofview-online.com/default2.asp?content_id=175
I m totally confused.

Tirupati Enterprises based in Calcutta imports these PSUs. You should be able to get their number from somewhere. :)

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
How is coolmaster extreme power 600watt and how good are point of view products.I saw coolmaster on ITWares.
Corsair won't fit in my bro's cabinet.

Last edited:

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Harvik780 said:
How is coolmaster extreme power 600watt and how good are point of view products.I saw coolmaster on ITWares.
Corsair won't fit in my bro's cabinet.

Compromising on PSU for a cabinet ? :eek:
I would buy new cabinet that fits the PSU :p
Xtreme Power 600W is actually a 500W Seventeam PSU,decnet enough though.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
darklord said:
Compromising on PSU for a cabinet ? :eek:
I would buy new cabinet that fits the PSU :p
Xtreme Power 600W is actually a 500W Seventeam PSU,decnet enough though.
I won't get a good cabinet in this Dehat(sorry but thats what the resellers said)
on the other hand i can easily carry a from tirupati enterprises in rachi.
:D
Tirupati enterprises sell point of view PSUs too.Thinking of getting hold of black diamond 500 watt Point of view psu which is SLI ready.

Confirmed,will buy an even costlier PSU called POV/tagan 650w(ultimate gaming PSU).Costs 115 euros or Rs6400

Last edited:

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Harvik780 said:
I won't get a good cabinet in this Dehat(sorry but thats what the resellers said)
on the other hand i can easily carry a from tirupati enterprises in rachi.
:D
Tirupati enterprises sell point of view PSUs too.Thinking of getting hold of black diamond 500 watt Point of view psu which is SLI ready.

Confirmed,will buy an even costlier PSU called POV/tagan 650w(ultimate gaming PSU).Costs 115 euros or Rs6400

Dude, if you can contact Tirupati and when you know they have Corsair, WHY are you even looking at other options ? Also AFAIK Corsair comes in the normal box as normal PSUs its not Long like the Silverstone or PCP&C high end PSUs, it will fit in any damn Full ATX Cabinet.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
darklord said:
Dude, if you can contact Tirupati and when you know they have Corsair, WHY are you even looking at other options ? Also AFAIK Corsair comes in the normal box as normal PSUs its not Long like the Silverstone or PCP&C high end PSUs, it will fit in any damn Full ATX Cabinet.
Since u have emphasized so much on Corsair.I m going for the HX620 watt will contact tirupati enterprises today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom