your views on prophet's cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
While respect for other religions sounds like a humble idea, it just isn't possible.
If it were, there would have been only one religion. All religions claim their idols
as the only gods in the World; and this very notion kills any respect for others.

For example, Islam is one of latest religions. Initially, it refused to recognize
any other religion, citing it's own Allah as the only supreme god. They massacred
whole cities and whoever opposed to this belief. This was their respect for
others. Later, the recognized Christianity as a valid religion, but not because
they had a sudden enlightenment; they had failed to overcome the power of
the Christians. Do not forget that Hindus had to pay the 'Jazia' tax to worship
their idols, otherwise they were not permitted to.

Remember, only Hinduism and its separated branches such as Jainism or
Buddhism are the most peaceful religions. And we are the only people who
actually respect other religions. I don't know, however, whether this is because
of benevolence or fear.

Rollercoaster, the World Government is not a very novel idea. Even without
any official one, we have witnessed the greed of the powerful nations. They
control all gold and diamond mines, they contol oil and all other resources.
With a legitimate World regime, you cannot even imagine what would happen
to the weak and poor countries.

Last edited:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
jamesbond007 said:
QUOTE DELETED ON REQUEST
Mr. James Bond, you've set an example of the epitome of stupidity and disrespect
to others. You should apologize to Prakash for personal attacks of a very low kind.
How did you dare even talk about his family members?

It's evident from your avatar what your true religion is. It's between your legs.
Stop talking bull$**** about religions and Gods before you take out that sleaze.

Stupidity is not unsual for religious fanatics, and the fakers too, but yours is
simply disgusting and above any rational reason.

Apologize, NOW!

O' yeah? This is not Pakistan, in case you forgot.
People like you should be sent back to schools for proper education and mannerism.
From all your "s*ck my d*ck" statements, I gather you're a homosexual? Isn't
that prohibited in Islam too, along with liquor and other things?

You surely look like a thickhead fanatic who should be shot for the benifit of society.

Last edited:

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Yamaraj said:
It's evident from your avatar what your true religion is. It's between your legs.

Yamaraj said:
O' yeah? This is not Pakistan, in case you forgot.

So cheap.
If my reply was disrespectful yours is sadistic.
You are so cheap so sadistic to find a religion between legs...
May God forgive these unbelievers

@Admins: Why do you think you are running this thread ?? No matter how thick-skinned you are you are not supposed to defame other religions and their faiths. Please delete this thread. It really hurts when educated people have such cheap thoughts about religions and faiths. I could very well reply to Yamaraj is a way that he would repent the rest of his life but whats the point in just pissing on one anothers faces ??
I apologize only for my foul language.

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
jamesbond007 said:
Suck my Dick you rascal......... you are an apostate and belong to no religion although you may say you are a believer in faith but you don't feel for religion and its sentiments. You are a rogue. People like you are menace for Indian society. You are a disgrace to Digit forum. You must learn to respect other religions.
And you are...? _You_ must learn to respect others' right to freedom of expression, especially when it has been said that this is a "Fight Club". Also respect the rules of the foum, and basic decency.

jamesbond007 said:
Nothing is above faith... your parents, your nation, yourself everything comes after your FAITH. So shut up and mind your tongue

So you would let your parents, siblings, loved ones die if you thought ir would offend the gods?

yamaraj said:
Apologize, NOW!
I second that.

So what? You think he's a stupid idiot. Then you start mouthing obscenities at him. Wouldn't that make you as stupid. if not more so?

Does a man _have_ to believe?

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
jamesbond007 said:
So cheap.
Your beliefs, your avatar, your tongue and your attitude. Cheaper, I would say.
Which religion permits you to drool upon a wife of another man, O' religious boy?
Hotter than 50c, she may well be; but she is neither your wife nor your girlfriend.

jamesbond007 said:
If my reply was disrespectful yours is sadistic.
You are so cheap so sadistic to find a religion between legs...
If your religion is to tell people to "s*ck your d*ck", it's between your legs.
Does you god approve of this? Would he/she forgive you as well?
If this is your religion, then people are better off without any.

jamesbond007 said:
@Admins: Why do you think you are running this thread ?? No matter how thick-skinned you are you are not supposed to defame other religions and their faiths. Please delete this thread. It really hurts when educated people have such cheap thoughts about religions and faiths. I could very well reply to Yamaraj is a way that he would repent the rest of his life but whats the point in just pissing on one anothers faces ??
I apologize only for my foul language.
If you're a believer, start praying for your own sins. Wanking in the name of
a married woman is a crime more severe than blasphemy.

BTW, I align with the cartoonist. He correctly depicted true mentality if idiot
fanatics and their alleged god.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
Yamaraj said:
go funk james for all we care but how dare you castigate the religion?
if yo are so EDUCATED,why the **** can't you even get your spelling right?
you can't even suck and lick our fantics's balls for all your stinkin worth!!!!

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
jz2linkinpark said:
go funk james for all we care but how dare you castigate the religion?
if yo are so EDUCATED,why the **** can't you even get your spelling right?
you can't even suck and lick our fantics's balls for all your stinkin worth!!!!
No wonder, all the *true* believers in one God are gays and always dream of
licking and sucking. You couldn't find anything rational to carry on, but a little
spelling mistake offended you so much? Stop pretending to be what you are,
and come out of your closet you stinking little terrorist.

I don't mind your religion and your god, as long as you keep them both up to
yourselves. Don't take another step of stupidity or you'll meet the same fate
as most of your brethren seemed to have in Middle East.

As long as there will be statements like "A true Indian is one who believes in
one God", I'll not spare anyone or anything be it you or your religion. I don't
believe in any religion and I don't have to respect yours. This is not middle ages
where you could have declared war on me for being a non-believer. Get real!

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah,well if your so smart,how come your not the one leading a superb six figure life in a great foreign country?
sorry for the rude words man,but i don't like it when people insult my religion

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Yamaraj said:
I don't believe in any religion and I don't have to respect yours. This is not middle ages where you could have declared war on me for being a non-believer. Get real!

Did'nt I tell you that... Yamaraj is Unbeliever.

Yamaraj said:
Your beliefs, your avatar, your tongue and your attitude. Cheaper, I would say.Which religion permits you to drool upon a wife of another man, O' religious boy? Hotter than 50c, she may well be; but she is neither your wife nor your girlfriend.

Do you want me to laugh it this ?? Anna Kournikova is a celebrity and she has millions of fans all over the world as if you don't know!!
By saying what you said you have proved that you have no face to show. I tell you .... you are actually frustated you want to find fault with me by all means so you find my avtaar and write this crap.

Yamaraj said:
You are sick, rotten...... nothing surprising after all you don't don't believe in god.
You don't have God You belong to no religion, you also admit it and speak such henious words about one religion. You show the hatred you have for all the religions and the Digit Administrators still look on ......I am ashamed

Sykora said:
So you would let your parents, siblings, loved ones die if you thought ir would offend the gods?

If they offend God ..... YES I repeat Nothing but Nothing stands about ones Religion

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Admins, please lock this thread like you locked the Ganesh idols thread

P.S. James Bond, I find the following statement of yours extremely offensive : "A true Indian is one who believes in one God." I believe in India, not God.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
jz2linkinpark said:
yeah,well if your so smart,how come your not the one leading a superb six figure life in a great foreign country?
sorry for the rude words man,but i don't like it when people insult my religion
Did it ever occur to you that I could still be a student? And I believe in a simple life,
not a flashy one full of glamour, money and all that normal beings desire.

I *never* insulted any religion deliberatly. I recommend you read all my posts in this
thread and then come to a conclusion. You and others may be religious, and I have no
problems with that. But that doesn't mean you have the liberty to bash others and
those who don't believe in any religion. Like I said before, this is not 10th century
when people had no choice but to accept a religion or die at the hands of others.

I also don't understand why people must always subscribe to a religion to survive?
No matter what religion you believe in, it's still a 'belief'. I value morality and ethics
more than religions, gods and blind faith.

Tell me, did I use any cuss words against you or the other offender? What did you
people then benefit from religions if you cannot respect others, their freedom of
expression and compassion for other living beings?
If they offend God ..... YES I repeat Nothing but Nothing stands about ones Religion
An unbeliever is still better than a fanatic murderer of his own blood.

jamesbond007 said:
Do you want me to laugh it this ?? Anna Kournikova is a celebrity and she has millions of fans all over the world as if you don't know!!
By saying what you said you have proved that you have no face to show. I tell you .... you are actually frustated you want to find fault with me by all means so you find my avtaar and write this crap.
Why are you hiding behind that 'celebrity' veil? She's still a married woman, and it
is still a sin, as per you religion, to think anything like that of her. You are a wanker
and a fake-believer. Why should I be frustrated because of person with low IQ like
yourself. I'm annoyed, of course!

jamesbond007 said:
You are sick, rotten...... nothing surprising after all you don't don't believe in god.
You don't have God You belong to no religion, you also admit it and speak such henious words about one religion. You show the hatred you have for all the religions and the Digit Administrators still look on ......I am ashamed
You enjoy your religion, your god and all those secret desires for Anna. You are a
dumb hyprocrite. You don't have the guts to accept that your natural instincts are
stronger than the religous rules created thousand years ago. You are nothing but
a spineless coward who hides behind his religion to preach to others, while enjoying
forbidden pleasures at the same time.

Your lord may have mercy on you. I don't.

Last edited:

freakanomics

Broken In
No.....no One Must Make Any Mockey About Anothers Religion.....

People Have Their Own Faith And Believes....learn To Respect Them...

If U Cant Respect At Least Dont Make Fun...about Religion.....

Leave The Topic Religion....it Will Create Problems..in The Forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom