Your Profile Pic Story?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I have always been curious about the profile pic of different members in forums. So i will begin with mine. The kid in the pic is me smoking a chocolate cigarette. The other guy is my elder brother. We took this 'cool pose' pic when i was 7 :D

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well, I was looking for something geeky and technical. So I searched on google and stumped upon this image and quite liked it as Blue is my favorite color and this type of luminous buttons came into market at that time, so it was a new design.

cutemug

Broken In
I too love cartoons, my profile pic is a cartoon named "Little Lulu" I wish they air her again on Cartoon network, but they just show crap nowadays on CN :-(

sksundram

In the zone
I used to read a lot of comics during my teenage years.. And crookbond was my fav character.. So put it as profile pic

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Isshin Kurosaki, that beard and hairdo.... one of the best styles in the Anime Bleach. Though Bleach is history for me, but once you get into Anime, hard to get out. There were other options too, like that Sage Naruto look or even Kisuke Urahara with that unique cap and fake walking stick but then.... I picked something according to my age :D

...so it was a new design.
I was originally looking for something like that along the lines of Tron(that design is simply awesome), but poor animation skills and lethargy held me back :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom