Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
1610555630522.jpeg

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Because someone stole his Alpaca :(
True Story.

I was sad mainly not being able to progress more into the storyline to find out some aspects of the storyline (leaving out specific details to avoid spoilers). Not a lot of free time to spend on gaming any more.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
True Story.

I was sad mainly not being able to progress more into the storyline to find out some aspects of the storyline (leaving out specific details to avoid spoilers). Not a lot of free time to spend on gaming any more.
I'm playing Dark Souls for over 1 year now. Only on the weekends and that too maybe 1hr per day
Plan to finish it by 2021 end.

Don't be sad, accommodate it in your plan, and be happy that you get time to play (however little that is !)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I'm playing Dark Souls for over 1 year now. Only on the weekends and that too maybe 1hr per day
Plan to finish it by 2021 end.

Don't be sad, accommodate it in your plan, and be happy that you get time to play (however little that is !)
Dark Souls 1?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
You still haven't completed it yet? I thought you must have finished it and moved on.
Bro, this is DS, I'm now able to finish quests by following walkthroughs, without that felt like roaming there like a headless chicken.
Who designed this?
No objectives, no minimap, fast travel too a lot later in the game and that too you need to earn it!
Then there are insane levels (Blighttown, Anor Londo, Catacombs). Some psycho designed Blighttown for sure!

And, I'm playing this only sat/sun for 1 hr each day.

Praise me that I've not rage quit already!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Who designed this?
Hidetaka Miyazaki lol. He actually designed the game for himself the way he likes it.

*www.ign.com/articles/2011/11/08/the-mind-behind-dark-souls

"But the main concept behind the death system is trial and error. The difficulty is high, but always achievable. Everyone can achieve without all that much technique – all you need to do is learn, from your deaths, how to overcome the difficulties. Overcoming challenges by learning something in a game is a very rewarding feeling, and that's what I wanted to prioritise in Dark Souls and Demon's Souls. And because of the online, you can even learn something from somebody else's death. I'd say that was the main concept behind the online, too."

Have you beat the Capra demon? That's just one of the most sadistic bosses I've fought.

sygeek

Technomancer
Completed Hades as well (including the epilogue) with all achievements complete. The game is addicting as fuck but the late-game story progression is slow. I've burnt myself out playing it so much these past 2 weeks.

You'd think the game has limited voice-lines but almost all of the interactions are unique and consider the context of your run(s). 100 hours in and I'm pretty sure there's still some portion of the story left.

Here are some Single Player games from my Steam Library

Grand Theft Auto V - 50%
Human Fall Flat
A Plague Tale Innocence - 30%
Ori and the Blind Forest - 10%
Rise of the Tomb Rider - 5%
Far Cry 3 - 0.1%
Far Cry 4 - Not Yet Started
Metro Redux
Portal
Turing Test
Borderlands 2

Portal 2 is the only game I enjoyed playing and finished so far

Nerevarine

Incarnate
path of exile 100 %

oh who am i kidding

I tried an extreme desert challenge in rimworld inspired by Pete Complete (Youtuber)..
You only get one colonist, all naked in the extreme desert with searing heat, no food, no starting equipment, nothing. I managed to build a fairly decent size colony with hydroponics and all, it was brutal.. But then toxic fallout started and it was gg. I dont think even Pete complete can handle toxic fallout in extreme desert.

Last edited:
Top Bottom