Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Started playing AC Valhalla. Have been an AC fan, liked it from initial impressions, though there are some bugs, nothing major apparently.

Character animations are looking very dull and lifeless during dialogue deliveries in some youtube videos which I checked out. Is that actually the case all the time?

khalil1210

In the zone
Completed
Sunset Overdrive - Game was super fun, just roaming around was hell fun
A way out - Feels more like a movie than game. Game was ok, played with college friend after long time.

Dropped
Genshin Impact - Game looks cool and all, but it is too complicated for me.
Witcher 3 - For some reason, did not like it. Felt like game throws a lot of information on us, may be will try later
Darksiders III - Did not like the game

Paused for now
Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice: Voices in Senua's head are too much, will continue the game once I become sane
Rise of the Tomb Raider: Don't remember why I paused

Started
Horizon Zero Dawn - The game looks amazing,

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Long time posting here, but here is my pile of shame:

Started:
Apex Legends: Still new to this, haven't started in earnest, just done tutorial. Matchmaking times are pretty long.
Black Mesa source: Restarted for the 3rd time when the new Definitive Edition launched.

Actively playing:
Red Dead Redemption 2: About 50% completed.
Battlefield 1: Grinding some assignments.

Paused:
The Witcher 3: Kinda lost touch and I don't feel like picking up games midway. Perhaps I will restart the game someday.
Everspace: Lost interest, I come back to this now and then.
Papers, Please: Remembering all the passport issuing districts in all the neighbouring countries is a major pain.
...and many more.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I found the game weird as well when I played it. I thought it would be an ok game to play but didn't feel like playing after 2 hrs or so.
I can understand not every ones cup of tea :)

The sound used is Binaural audio in this game which some player would fined problematic to handle.

Completed: AC Odessey

Started: Resident Evil 3

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
@omega44-xt bro a small review of ac:valhalla please, like quests and exploration if it is worth the time and money.
I didn't like earlier ac games tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

@omega44-xt bro a small review of ac:valhalla please, like quests and exploration if it is worth the time and money.
I didn't like earlier ac games tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
If you didn't like Origins & Odyssey, likely you won't like Valhalla. I found it interesting, took about 67hrs to beat the main story. Around 50hr mark it started becoming a bit boring but picked up pace later. Last ending wasn't that good IMO or maybe there's some other ending after I eliminate all Templars. I didn't play the majority of those small side missions. Buy this on sale. I got it for a discounted price, so no regrets.

Maybe try Horizon Zero Dawn, I liked it more over Valhalla. Maybe RDR2 is your type, not my type.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Mafia 1 Definitive Edition ... this is the first time I've completed Mafia 1 ever. Gave up on the race track mission 10 years ago. Definitive edition is what should have been released years ago :D

Top Bottom