Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I purchased Division 2, trying it out..
First game ive ever played where polling rate of my mouse cause major stuttering lol..
ah good old ubisoft

Even i bought the game played it few hours didnt like much pretty repetitive missions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Far Cry 5 is an excellent game. The complete FC series is marvelous. I think FC : New Dawn will also not disappoint.

No doubt far cry series is excellent but not sure about fc5 I started fc 5 last year got bored in the middle and left it right there.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
No doubt far cry series is excellent but not sure about fc5 I started fc 5 last year got bored in the middle and left it right there.

Yes, it gets boring in the middle due to repetitions. But still not better than FC3 & FC4

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Metro Exodus has a nifty feature where GEFORCE Now tracks your gameplay and if anything interesting happens it automatically records a clip and lets you directly upload to Youtube lol.

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor main campaign. Now off to Lord of the Hunt DLC. Don't know how good is this but I miss my dear runes from main campaign which are absent in this DLC. And there is one more DLC about Bright Lord.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Completed Metro Exodus Ohh what a game The bear fight was hard to get through.As others are saying there are multiple endings I got sad one though Artyom and Miller got.killed.

->Now playing SW Jedi the fallen order.

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed Metro Exodus Ohh what a game The bear fight was hard to get through.As others are saying there are multiple endings I got sad one though Artyom and Miller got.killed.

->Now playing SW Jedi the fallen order.
Kindly refrain from spoiling the ending for others. Just completed the game would be nice rather than explanation of what happened in the ending.

Completed GTA V story for a 2nd time, 1st run was just after release. A great game story-wise & online is pretty fun but has a lot of optimization issues & a bad grind.

Started Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, a great game. Story could have been better but is still good, gameplay mechanics are great.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Screenshot 2020-03-29 at 1.32.12 AM.png

Completed Into the breach with total 11 hour playtime. Zenith Squad mechs are OP. Final battle was epic!

One of my pilots died during the last mission of fourth island, but luckily I received another through a drop pod on the exact same mission. It would have been GG otherwise, would have to restart from the beginning.

Top Bottom