Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Finished ROTR. Good game, sadly poor DX12 implementation. You get better fps but there are 2s freezes at times.

Lockdown is a place with very slow internet has helped me to clear the backlog of games :p

Maybe next will be Hellblade.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Beyond Two Souls.

This game is developed in 2013, but the graphics man looks like a 2020 released game. And there are mind boggling 24 Endings (the highest I have seen in any game till date)

Must play game for all story/drama/sci-fi lovers.

Started Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice, it is weird. Stopped playing in 2 hours.

Started Middle Earth Shadow of War, didn't complete it last time I tried, hoping to complete it this time.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Completed AC : Unity. I have played all AC games till Unity now and Unity is the worst. They just prioritised animations over control. Sure the animations look good but I don't have much control over how the character moves through the world. Story is also so-so, not bad but nothing interesting either. Napolean Bonaparte was the only saving grace.

Played Forza Horizon 4 as much as I could on Xbox Game Pass. The graphics and tech is amazing but the game is insanely boring. There is no focus. It's just a collectathon game with gambling mechanics. Hell it has a wheelspin that resembles gambling slot machines. NFSMW 2005 still remains my favorite racing game.

Started Kingdom Come Deliverance. Liking it so far.

*i.redd.it/qcqbks4r4z741.jpg

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Played Forza Horizon 4 as much as I could on Xbox Game Pass. The graphics and tech is amazing but the game is insanely boring. There is no focus. It's just a collectathon game with gambling mechanics. Hell it has a wheelspin that resembles gambling slot machines. NFSMW 2005 still remains my favorite racing game.
Play Need for Speed Payback if u haven't...much fun than Forza

Top Bottom