Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Playing Call of duty modern warfare 2

Not the Remastered one , playing it on my Core i5, Geforce 920M laptop. I was about to upgrade my desktop and had installed Ryzen 5 3600 but had only DDR3 RAM 8GB so ordered 16GB DDR4 but I was late by just ONE DAY then the lockdown happened. I’m DOOMED

Not the Remastered one , playing it on my Core i5, Geforce 920M laptop. I was about to upgrade my desktop and had installed Ryzen 5 3600 but had only DDR3 RAM 8GB so ordered 16GB DDR4 but I was late by just ONE DAY then the lockdown happened. I’m DOOMED
1 day early would have made your lockdown period blissful

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

too bad but then you will get those after the lokcdown anyway .. so keep your fingers crossed and hopes high.:D

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200402/7f2b3864349d319746a469d596b472cc.jpg

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200402/9fcdfbaec7c6284221c08c5d60fe2176.jpg

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200402/7f2b3864349d319746a469d596b472cc.jpg

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200402/9fcdfbaec7c6284221c08c5d60fe2176.jpg
Do get another RAM stick later or maybe just cancel it & get 2x8GB. Dual-channel memory improves gaming performance by 10-20%, check youtube videos, plenty of comparisons.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Do get another RAM stick later or maybe just cancel it & get 2x8GB. Dual-channel memory improves gaming performance by 10-20%, check youtube videos, plenty of comparisons.

ok. Il probably get another RAM stick.

btw just finished call of duty modern warfare 2

Next- Max Payne 3

I have a huge backlog to clear

Update: I bought Metro series for around 800/- on steam & playing Metro 2033 but my laptop isn't able to play in high settings. So will probably buy Max Payne 3 as it is an older game and would run well. My motive is to play Metro Exodus on my desktop for that I'll play Metro 2033 first then Metro Last Light.

Last edited:
Completed Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Great game overall. Sometimes I used to get lost on some maps, otherwise no major issues. Good story.

Playing Greedfall for the past 1 week now. This is surely a mixed bag, overall a good game though. It's kind of RPG like Witcher 3, but with more politics into it, so more talking. There are optimization issues & lack of polish here & there. Many buildings are reused as it is, your residences in diff cities have exact same floor plan, etc & NPC faces are recycled, like a NPC merchant of 1 town might be a bartender in another. Just when I was about to get bored with the game, there came a twist, so it kept me going. So the story is good enough. Your decisions have consequences here.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finished Halo Reach and currently in "The Library" of Halo: Combat Evolved.

Coop is little buggy in Halo 1 Steam edition.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The library is the worst map ever in Halo. It feels like it never ends. The 3 maps after that are reused maps from before and hence boring.
do remember the game launched in 2000 and was shipped in 1 CD, with great textures. We didn't have incremental updates back then

Top Bottom