Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Just completed Sniper Elite V2 after getting it free on steam.
This game had me bored most of the time, couldn't care about the story at all.

Been playing NFS Hot pursuit for a long time now, now I think its the last race.

ashs1

Padawan
Finished Batman : Arkham Asylum...
great story, good animations, Fantastic game.

Next Game : Batman : Arkham City ;)

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Took a break from PC gaming to play many of PSP games.In last 2 months I beat GTA chinatown wars,3rd birthday,portable ops,peace walker,kingdom hearts,brave story,crisis core,etc.Very fun psp games.

Flash

Lost in speed
Started Murdered:Soul Suspect.

Too bad, the game is mapped with WASD style.
Game makers should provide an option like the usual games to change the keys.

This is the same reason, i kind of dislike Sleeping dogs.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

You mean you still use arrow keys?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Hmm.. I see. It was comfortable for the games like 10 years ago.. Complete a game with WASD, and you will never touch the arrow keys. How you handle jump/crouch/walk/switchweapons on the go?

this can be...

jump right control --> lady finger

crouch right numpad--> Ins (0)

walk/sprint --> right shift

weapon swtich --> numpad right 1,4,7,2,3,5

I used to play UT99,2004 and 3 with these, WASD wasn't fast enough coz my jump speed with space bar against the strafe and tap speed with other four was not in sync.

Not sure about other games, i do feel comfy with WASD in not-so-fast-paced games, specially where i don't need to jump like monkey every once in a while.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Arrows were better for me too, at least there's no chance of hitting other keys in the mess of WASD. I found side stepping in CS was great for me with arrows, but well I shifted to WASD too, just because it was becoming tiresome to change the controls every time. Sometimes one just need to get used with awkward things, and I just did that. Still arrows make more sense to me than WASD.

Flash

Lost in speed
Hmm.. I see. It was comfortable for the games like 10 years ago.. Complete a game with WASD, and you will never touch the arrow keys. How you handle jump/crouch/walk/switchweapons on the go?

Space, Right ctrl, Right Shift, Mouse scroll up/down and sometimes the numbers on numpad.
Besides, i also remap certain important mappings to Insert/Home/Pg up/Del/End/Pg dn.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

For Sleeping Dogs, I used Auto Hot Key. Its free and you can remap your key bindings around arrow keys (or anything convenient). easy to use , no lag either.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Well if you are looking for a pure Football managing game you won't be disappointed. But if you want to experience Football, stick with FIFA and PES.

Top Bottom