Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

abhidev

Human Spambot
If you are a fan of corridor shooting genre (COD, BF) then yea, DayZ is not your cup of tea.

corridor shooting :lol: well yea when its hard to devote time for games...you stop caring about such games with long gameplay hours and upon that if the game has long hours of just roaming and scavenging and killing senseless zombies...then yes you are right, not my cup of tea :p

Piyush

Lanaya
corridor shooting :lol: well yea when its hard to devote time for games...you stop caring about such games with long gameplay hours and upon that if the game has long hours of just roaming and scavenging and killing senseless zombies...then yes you are right, not my cup of tea :p

Same here man, I can hardly take out time these days. Im thats why cutting time of sleep :D
I somehow will always manage to take out time for things I like, otherwise, I just dont do/like things half baked.

As for the game, I have died more than 20 times in 20 hrs of gameplay, i.e. 20+ times fresh start with no loot at all.
Still going strong :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yup DayZ is way too addictive. We spend all our time just searching for that last fresh Apple and water...but end up finding a bag where we can store supplies and so on :p

In other news I got CIV 5 from the 2K sale, will start playing soon.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Same here man, I can hardly take out time these days. Im thats why cutting time of sleep :D
I somehow will always manage to take out time for things I like, otherwise, I just dont do/like things half baked.

As for the game, I have died more than 20 times in 20 hrs of gameplay, i.e. 20+ times fresh start with no loot at all.
Still going strong :D

all the best man!!! :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
There isnt any visual map comparison but data is available.

GTA5 = 126 km sq
DayZ = 255 km sq

And thats not all, DayZ doesnt even have any vehicles yet.

what the heck... what are they trying to create??

they gotta realise we have to work to earn money

:p :D

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I dropped Dark souls 2 , can't play with keyboard and mouse ( tats what all people are telling me) but as soon as i progressed somewhat further sm random guy with hacks invaded my game and all my equipment became useless , can't repair it also

ashs1

Padawan
Finished with Batman : Arkham City
Though the main story is over, some side missions are still incomplete.

Awesome game...definitely improved over the arkham asylum version. :)

P.S : is it weird that i enjoyed playing catwoman more than batman ?? :?:confused ..she's so...... ::chinscratch:

Next : either arkham origins or will start with assassin's creed series. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
There isnt any visual map comparison but data is available.

GTA5 = 126 km sq
DayZ = 255 km sq

And thats not all, DayZ doesnt even have any vehicles yet.
You know that the area in a game is relative, for a game like skyrim, in which you mostly walk or ride a horse, a small area will appear big as you traverse it, where as in a game like GTA the area will appear smaller as you can move about in Cars etc.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Meanwhile waiting for Inquisition here.....

Same here, and while doing that, progressing in Risen3 with a great pace, must say the game is surprisingly good, totally trouncing the previous one. Combat is unique, handcrafted world, enemies are strong, story is well compiled, loots good, fresh use of magic with gloves. Crafting/upgrades...lot of options, the overall situation of pirate islands, sea travels, environment and missions are much alluring. A good RPG, good work PB and Deep Silver.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I've heard otherwise, and didn't bother playing it.

Currently playing Guacamelee! Great action 2D game. All 2D games I've recently played were puzzles, but this game is different, great artwork.

And of course Battlefield 4.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Same here, and while doing that, progressing in Risen3 with a great pace, must say the game is surprisingly good, totally trouncing the previous one. Combat is unique, handcrafted world, enemies are strong, story is well compiled, loots good, fresh use of magic with gloves. Crafting/upgrades...lot of options, the overall situation of pirate islands, sea travels, environment and missions are much alluring. A good RPG, good work PB and Deep Silver.

waiting for Risen 3 SLI patch.
Meanwhile Metro LL and Metro 2033 Redux maxed out.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I dropped Dark souls 2 , can't play with keyboard and mouse ( tats what all people are telling me) but as soon as i progressed somewhat further sm random guy with hacks invaded my game and all my equipment became useless , can't repair it also

you mean online coop??

Top Bottom