Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Reloaded

In the zone
Continuing with stalker clear sky. I can't play this game without cheats:| . Money cheats if anybody needs it *www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQ9vsL5vgc , this works tested.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
completed Torchlight II with engineer. the last boss (Netherlord) was absolute badass. will try to repeat the same with outlander next.

gameranand

Living to Play
completed Torchlight II with engineer. the last boss (Netherlord) was absolute badass. will try to repeat the same with outlander next.

You have legit ??
Please add me on Steam. I need to exchange a trading card, I have a duplicate. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
about ~35 hours
The game will get extremely boring early and mid segments, shiz starts getting real when you face the third lord of shadow..
The DLC is even more fantastic, DLC cutscenes are anime like that gives it an awesome feel and the end boss = much badassery

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
about ~35 hours
The game will get extremely boring early and mid segments, shiz starts getting real when you face the third lord of shadow..
The DLC is even more fantastic, DLC cutscenes are anime like that gives it an awesome feel and the end boss = much badassery

which are the DLCs?

Piyush

Lanaya
Started DayZ on 19th Aug evening. Clocked 16 hrs .

Have to admit, even after being hardest game I ever played, I am addicted to it. Even after being an early access game, its still so bug free.

This will keep me busy for, I dunno, how much weeks/months.

- - - Updated - - -

And... this is the game map size comparison

*i.imgur.com/AOsmMra.jpg

somebodysme

Journeyman
Continuing with stalker clear sky. I can't play this game without cheats:| . Money cheats if anybody needs it *www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQ9vsL5vgc , this works tested.

You don't need cheats to complete the game..
For money I used to sell weapons and ammo to allies until they ran out of money, and you get plenty of them in the zone.

Top Bottom