Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
Handling is great... Your driving sucks!!! :p

LOL that was harsh. [MENTION=137438].jRay.[/MENTION]
Its a semi simulator so a bit difficult than your regular arcade racing games like NFS series, Burnout, Test Drive etc. These games are basically a combination of both arcade games and pure simulators like F1 series. So to play it well you might need some practice. Also play GRID 1 also, pretty old game but it was one of the best that gaming industry has to offer. :)

Pasapa

Live to die another day
LOL that was harsh. [MENTION=137438].jRay.[/MENTION]
Its a semi simulator so a bit difficult than your regular arcade racing games like NFS series, Burnout, Test Drive etc. These games are basically a combination of both arcade games and pure simulators like F1 series. So to play it well you might need some practice. Also play GRID 1 also, pretty old game but it was one of the best that gaming industry has to offer. :)

I don't think the F1 series are pure simulators , i mean i can do pretty well on professional difficulty with a keyboard.

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't think the F1 series are pure simulators , i mean i can do pretty well on professional difficulty with a keyboard.

I just wanted to give him example and if you are good at F1 then are a good racing player IMO. You won't find other simulators too hard as well. :)

Bhargav

In the zone
Since i got the Season pass Started BioShock Infinite :)

Completed main game enjoyed it so much
then activated Season pass
Game started downloading the new update which was the 3 DLC of the game i was thinking that it shd be like 4-5 gb
then i saw download size
:facepalm: F***ing 19.4 GBs :flamewar:

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!

F1 series by Codemasters IS a pure simulator. Dynamic weather, ultra realistic tire wear, break wear, engine wear, realistic damages, the variable grip levels, track condition simulation and many more things are just beautiful. By "i mean i can do pretty well on professional difficulty with a keyboard." are you referring to F1 or Grid autosport?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Completed God of War III.

Its an awesome game. The graphics and music and gameplay are just too good. although it has a scripted camera movement mech, it more makes with sustained 60fps with some rare 30fps drops.
environments are beautiful and have eye popping details and textures..

looking forward to play god of war collection.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Dark souls 2, punishing sinners with blue eye orbs :D
Blue sentinels covenant ftw !

- - - Updated - - -

A complete douchebag named leon is trolling around in heide's tower of flame, he has the souls to level up but doesnt just to annoy noobs like me

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
F1 series by Codemasters IS a pure simulator. Dynamic weather, ultra realistic tire wear, break wear, engine wear, realistic damages, the variable grip levels, track condition simulation and many more things are just beautiful. By "i mean i can do pretty well on professional difficulty with a keyboard." are you referring to F1 or Grid autosport?

Codies never made a sim. F1 series is NOT a sim. Ask any sim gamer (who plays iRacing, rF) on sites like virtualr.net, nogripracing.com, they'd ridicule you if you said F1 series by CM is a sim.

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
Codies never made a sim. F1 series is NOT a sim. Ask any sim gamer (who plays iRacing, rF) on sites like virtualr.net, nogripracing.com, they'd ridicule you if you said F1 series by CM is a sim.

Didn't knew about iRacing. F1 2013 is definitely not a sim compared to iRacing but it's sim enough to keep it engaging.

Siddharthtech

Geekism RC1
My List (Completed after 2010) (All on PC)
:doublethumb:

• Far Cry 2
  • Far Cry 3
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  • Operation Flashpoint: Red River
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  • Call of Duty: World At War
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
  • FIFA 2011, 2012, 2014 (Can't call complete, just finished everything once!)
  • LA Noire
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Saints Row: The Third
  • Saints Row 4
  • Burnout: Paradise
  • NFS: SHIFT
  • Race Driver: GRID
  • Crysis: Warhead
  • Crysis 2
  • Max Payne 3
  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel
  • Assassins Creed
  • Assassins Creed 2
  • Assassins Creed Revelations
  • Prince of Persia (2008 one)
  • Just Cause 2
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Battlefield: BC2
  • Overlord 2

Siddharthtech

Geekism RC1
^ Yaa read the story from the internet for ME 1 & 2. Want to play those back, but don't know how much I'd enjoy after knowing all about the story

Siddharthtech

Geekism RC1
How are those Operation Flashpoint games ?

I am playing ArmA II these days. That game is awesome and frustrating at the same time. I am interested in military simulation sort of games.

Operation Flashpoint series is quite nice, and quite difficult to play at higher difficulty settings! IMHO, red river was graphically more appealing and more difficult than dragon rising but the latter had a better story and the setup was amazing. Not the best of military simulations while not like regular shoot-em-ups like CoD series. Really nice with team gameplay and order oriented where you fire when you are told to! I suggest dragon rising over red river!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Started playing Sleeping Dogs. Also playing quite a lot of Dota 2 and CSGO these days :p