Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I was wrong about RO2. I was playing in Realistic mode, turned that to Action (less brutal), and I'm loving it. Best WW2 game. The sounds are so amazing, the war cries are better than Battlefield's. Played for 2 hrs straight. Great game.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Playing Far Cry 3 again.
So far I'm not killing animals to craft extra weapon slots or health syringes. Not capturing the radio towers too. The game is getting difficult.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Then what are u doing? side missions & story? or just want to meet Citra?

Meet Citra .. ha ha I chose the 2nd option at the end on my first playthrough so no thanks.

Playing the main story only. With just one weapon & 2 health syringes the game is getting challenging for me. I'll probably get back to crafting those items once the game becomes too difficult to play.

I'd also like to disable the red enemy icons on the map, Any one know how to do that ?

I was wrong about RO2. I was playing in Realistic mode, turned that to Action (less brutal), and I'm loving it. Best WW2 game. The sounds are so amazing, the war cries are better than Battlefield's. Played for 2 hrs straight. Great game.

Nice... Sounds Good. I'll check it out soon.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Finished/Started following Games in last few months:

Completed : AC3, AC4 , Shadow Warrior, Dirt3 Showdown, Castlevania LoS, StarCraft HoS , Diablo 3 in Expert Mode.

Started : Battlefield 4 MP, Diablo 3 Master Difficulty with Barbarian

Piyush

Lanaya
Playing Ghost Recon Phantoms, very good game, it actually requires teamwork to win a game.
Will join you guys after 12th. I reached 8 levels in both sniper and assault and 7 level on support. Game is good, yea, but sometimes too many snipers n opposite team spoil the game

gameranand

Living to Play
Will join you guys after 12th. I reached 8 levels in both sniper and assault and 7 level on support. Game is good, yea, but sometimes too many snipers n opposite team spoil the game

LOL I am hardly level 4 on Assault only and I plan to play that class only, sniping is not really my thing.
[MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]
Didn't checked at all. Tell me how do I check and I'll do it for ya.

Top Bottom