Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Has anyone played a very old game called Divine Divinity ? Its an isometric RPG but nothing like Diablo or PoE or Torchlight.. You dont have the single purpose of grinding mobs and getting from one place to another and that kind of crap like you do in PoE or Diablo..
Its like a mix of Diablo and Elderscrolls with NPCs and Town based quests, murder investigations like Witcher etc
Any other game similar to it ? I dont mind if it's old..
PS: there's Sacred also, its both a hack and slash like Diablo, and an open world adventure game like Divinity

Piyush

Lanaya
But everywhere in Internet is written that TL2, PoE and D3 belong to the same category with some minor nook and crannies.
Same category as in : rpg, hack-n-slash and isometric view (we can zoon in though)
Even after this... it felt different from Tl2. I was able to adapt to TL series within 2 mins of starting the game. But now even after spending 30 mins in game... Im just roaming here n there clueless.
The combat system looks tasteless too (well may be because I have no gear at all right now)

Anyways... they say that this game have a steep learning curve...may be thats why.

Piyush

Lanaya
Started STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl
A couple of days back you started Lost Alpha. You finished it already???
Plz do reply

- - - Updated - - -

One of the best games i have played.. PS : Save NATO ammo in a stash as much as you can before heading into Dark Forest

Download Lost alpha mod. Must play for any stalker fan

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Not a mod , its a standalonr game actually. No base game reuiqred. Download, install and play.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
A couple of days back you started Lost Alpha. You finished it already???
Plz do reply

- - - Updated - - -

Download Lost alpha mod. Must play for any stalker fan

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Not a mod , its a standalonr game actually. No base game reuiqred. Download, install and play.

I did not finish Lost Alpha as it was very buggy so I started the Original game itself.

Bhargav

In the zone
Started Batman Arkham City GOTY

And also trying to get Perfect Knight Achievement in Batman Arkham Asylum ( In which we need to complete the game 100% i m on 96% now )

Top Bottom