Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
used to play ghost recon when it was ghost recon online was level 30 in sniper very balanced for a f2p game. havent played for a long time whats its size now thinking of downloading again at that time its 3.5gb

kunalht

In the zone
used to play ghost recon when it was ghost recon online was level 30 in sniper very balanced for a f2p game. havent played for a long time whats its size now thinking of downloading again at that time its 3.5gb

3.1 GB now on steam.

LOL I am hardly level 4 on Assault only and I plan to play that class only, sniping is not really my thing.
@harshilsharma63
Didn't checked at all. Tell me how do I check and I'll do it for ya.

Install NetWorx, then run the game. Start the "Speed Meter" from it before starting the game. Then take a screenshot after finishing the game.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
guys started playing ghost recon phantom again..
has changed lot visually looks very sleak now and i also got new stuff in my inbox...
anybody want to play add me HEMAN24

gameranand

Living to Play
guys started playing ghost recon phantom again..
has changed lot visually looks very sleak now and i also got new stuff in my inbox...
anybody want to play add me HEMAN24

Yes me, anorion, DDIF play nearly everyday....Add us...I am Gameranand, I'll also add you to our Clan. :)

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes me, anorion, DDIF play nearly everyday....Add us...I am Gameranand, I'll also add you to our Clan. :)

i'll be sending request to you guys.. today afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

thread would be great so that more people from tdf will play this game

Top Bottom