Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Gollum

Collector
Giving a rest to GTA V, my ps3 needs a health checkup, aka cleaning.
It seems to be overheating and freezing due to that and the rising temperature in Bangalore is not helping at all
Gonna get a screw driver kit tomorrow to open the thing and clean the heat sink fan. planning to leave it open and run it just like that.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Currently playing Thief. What a great game... it's so underrated. Don't let anybody tell you it's Dishonored once again, no. No it's not. This has a very different vibe, atmosphere and things. It's like saying Battlefield is CoD. A blasphemy!

If anyone turned down by the weak reviews of Thief, don't let the reviews decide for you. Once again, reviews mean nothing here. Game's great.

sutta_boy

Broken In
Currently playing Thief. What a great game... it's so underrated. Don't let anybody tell you it's Dishonored once again, no. No it's not. This has a very different vibe, atmosphere and things. It's like saying Battlefield is CoD. A blasphemy!

If anyone turned down by the weak reviews of Thief, don't let the reviews decide for you. Once again, reviews mean nothing here. Game's great.

Mate, if you don't mind me asking, which chapter are you on?, If you have just completed chapter 5 the forsaken can you please share the save file because that level is just too scary for me ( I am not a fan of horror games ). I really need a save file for chapter 6.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Mate, if you don't mind me asking, which chapter are you on?, If you have just completed chapter 5 the forsaken can you please share the save file because that level is just too scary for me ( I am not a fan of horror games ). I really need a save file for chapter 6.

I'm on 3rd and I will when I get there. :>

Top Bottom