Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2

Damn..man graphics is spectacular and cut-scenes are pure HD (never seen any hack &slash game having such crystal clear scenes) seems like the scenes were taken from a 1080p HD Camera :mrgreen:
splendid to watch

Boss Fight with Gorgon

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^Playing with keyboard or controller ? If controller, does the game use right stick at all ? because LOS 1 did not use right stick

Flash

Lost in speed
Started gaming, after a long time (PC got repaired :/)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Batman:Arkham Origins - have to goto jezebel plaza to meet penguin..

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Started Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2

Damn..man graphics is spectacular and cut-scenes are pure HD (never seen any hack &slash game having such crystal clear scenes) seems like the scenes were taken from a 1080p HD Camera :mrgreen:
splendid to watch

Boss Fight with Gorgon

a lot of people hated it but i actually liked it doesnt come close to first game in any respect apart from graphics but a good game

kapilove77

Padawan
Loving this game.

Attachments

• DATA_2014_04_02_21_11_39_941.jpg
    DATA_2014_04_02_21_11_39_941.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 101
  • DATA_2014_04_02_21_11_27_392.jpg
    DATA_2014_04_02_21_11_27_392.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 97

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
completed the "Kick the Hornet's Nest" mission in Farcry 3
This song made it all the more epic
[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y&feature=kp[/YOUTUBE]

tkin

Back to school!!
I was trying to clean up my backlog, but now addicted again to fallout 3, then the dlcs and fallout nv, there goes the next 3 months and my backlog :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
From where?

When you meet the hellkite dragon in the undead burg bridge after the taurus demon, get 30 arrows and a bow, shoot his tail off from the lower section of the bridge.. the sword is VERY VERY powerful earlygame, it can oneshot most enemies u meet..
later on, move to lightning spear which u get in Sen's fortress or lightning utchigatana.. Make a divine claymore also to fight dem skeletons in catacombs or use astora's straight sword if u have good faith rating

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
When you meet the hellkite dragon in the undead burg bridge after the taurus demon, get 30 arrows and a bow, shoot his tail off from the lower section of the bridge.. the sword is VERY VERY powerful earlygame, it can oneshot most enemies u meet..
later on, move to lightning spear which u get in Sen's fortress or lightning utchigatana.. Make a divine claymore also to fight dem skeletons in catacombs or use astora's straight sword if u have good faith rating

Which game you guys talking about?

Top Bottom