Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

flyingcow

Shibe
i dont know...the world looks so real due to reflectioons especiallywhen raining..
the driving is **** BTW
which mission are you at?

snap

Lurker
In Thief chapter 6-A Man Apart "How should I take the crystal in the baron's laboratory"?What is the procedure?

this thread is just for reporting your progress and which games you started, please go visit the games respective thread for discussion :)

quicky008

Technomancer
Finally Completed Injustice Gods Amongs us
300 missions of STAR LABS was pretty much long :tired:
That's great-how much time did u require to finish the game's story mode?

- - - Updated - - -

Started playing RE 4 ultimate HD edition recently-the game is fairly decent but it sorely lacks the cinematic flair that's present in newer RE games like RE 5 & 6 (never really understood why re 6 received mostly unfavourable reviews from a lot of gamers-personally i found it a lot more enjoyable than re 4)-unfortunately however,the words "ultimate HD" appear to be some kind of misnomer as the game's visuals really look quite abysmal,even after applying the so-called "HD texture pack".Also,its controls are somewhat difficult to get the hang of;even though it contains 3 control presets for the xbox 360 controller,i found none of them to be completely satisfactory-why is it that all the pc ports of Re 4 are always plagued by awkward and cumbersome control schemes?

Personally i think it would have been a lot better if they had decided to create a remake of this game from the ground up for next gen consoles and pcs rather than re-releasing the same old title with a few trivial new tweaks and add-ons-it seems more like a blatant move to make a quick buck rather than an attempt at offering a definitive pc version of the game that pc gamers have been waiting for since the day the game was released for other platforms like gamecube and ps2.The bottomline is: DON'T believe the hype,play this game first and then form your own conclusions about how good(or bad) it actually is.My suggestion:Avoid-if you can't look past its shoddy graphics and poor controls,you'll find it quite difficult to play and enjoy. (unless you're a die-hard fan of this game,in which case you're probably gonna check it out anyway,irrespective of what others might say to you)

Btw,does anyone know whether RE operation Raccoon city is good or not?I've always wanted to play it but was deterred after reading scores of negative reviews about it on major gaming websites like ign/gamespot etc.If it isn't too bad,I'd definitely like to give it a try-has anyone here played it yet?

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
In my opinion RE4 is the best resident evil game ever made
I know,that's the reason i was excited when i heard that they are gonna release a new version of the game for PC gamers that was being touted as the "Ultimate HD edition",but unfortunately it didn't quite live upto our lofty expectations and that's the reason I'm somewhat disappointed with it.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
I know,that's the reason i was excited when i heard that they are gonna release a new version of the game for PC gamers that was being touted as the "Ultimate HD edition",but unfortunately it didn't quite live upto our lofty expectations and that's the reason I'm somewhat disappointed with it.

yeah but hd remakes are just money grabbing stunts never expect anything new from them.

Top Bottom