Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
@gameranand
Thanks...will do that, i was actually planning to do the opposite before i read your post i thought i would get burned out by playing the same kind of game for so long...btw should i play all the dlcs also? are they important for the story?

Yes ME2 DLCs like Liar of The Shadow Broker, Overlord, Arrival are essential for story also. My recommendation would be to play all the DLCs also if you can except one in ME1 in which you basically go in a simulation. :)

Y U NO BUY A GOOD GFX CARD?? its been too long man...its even hard to see someone struggling with integrated graphics like that

1. I'm not into totally heavy gaming. I game only when I have time which is getting scare as I'm in 3rd year and I'm focusing on learning new technologies regularly. I was into CUDA for long and now into QT. It's exam time so I'm getting some time for gaming as I don't like pursuing passion in exams :D

2. I'm not at ALL struggling with IGP. Its easily overclockable, offers quite decent performance and I'm satisfied.

I'll not get a GPU for present rig. I'll get a completely new rig from my salary once I complete college and get a job... and It's gonna be legen...
dary

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
1. I'm not into totally heavy gaming. I game only when I have time which is getting scare as I'm in 3rd year and I'm focusing on learning new technologies regularly. I was into CUDA for long and now into QT. It's exam time so I'm getting some time for gaming as I don't like pursuing passion in exams :D

2. I'm not at ALL struggling with IGP. Its easily overclockable, offers quite decent performance and I'm satisfied.

I'll not get a GPU for present rig. I'll get a completely new rig from my salary once I complete college and get a job... and It's gonna be legen...
dary

that bolded part is the sweet thing right there.. there's nothing sweet like buying something from one's own money.

and if its a hard a$$ gaming rig, then... :D

Gollum

Collector
that bolded part is the sweet thing right there.. there's nothing sweet like buying something from one's own money.

depends on the job too. Once you start working you have to take special time just to play.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
No special time is needed, if a person finds it important to play games out of necessity, so to say, in cases where other means of entertainment are limited,far-off or more expensive to him, then he will definitely find time. Everyone has work today, not a single person can be called dead idle, students have studies, we have jobs, tight SLAs, badass managers ..., elder gamers have families, insurance premiums, EMIs and old parents...responsibilities.

at the end of the day, everyone is a gamer, one just need to realize that there is something special in gaming which allows a person to do things he could never do otherwise. Its the urge and will to play a game, not how long. 5 mins on a minesweeper can fix a breakup.

Thanks :) BTW even now I never ark my mom for cash. It was only the PC adn new minitor for which I required cash as its expensive. Everything else including new psu, ups, external HDD, headphones adn few other small things are bought from my savings :D

No special time is needed, if a person finds it important to play games out of necessity, so to say, in cases where other means of entertainment are limited,far-off or more expensive to him, then he will definitely find time. Everyone has work today, not a single person can be called dead idle, students have studies, we have jobs, tight SLAs, badass managers ..., elder gamers have families, insurance premiums, EMIs and old parents...responsibilities.

at the end of the day, everyone is a gamer, one just need to realize that there is something special in gaming which allows a person to do things he could never do otherwise. Its the urge and will to play a game, not how long. 5 mins on a minesweeper can fix a breakup.

Damn true. In exams, I often play Shift 2 in higher difficulty. You have to concentrate so hard that you literally forget everything about the world for the entire duration of race.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR

I am a student.
Awake from 32 hours. Gaming. Got up 2 times to eat maggi, once to go to the toilet , 4 times to switch on/off AC.
Dead idle. xD

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Completed RE 4 on hard Difficulty. took my 36 hours to finish 19 chapters. But it was worth playing and it the best game of RE series IMO.
Now waiting for copy of COD Ghost, and saints Row 4.
I have not played SR3 then will it make any impact on story(understanding) or i should play SR3 before i play SR4.

Completed RE 4 on hard Difficulty. took my 36 hours to finish 19 chapters. But it was worth playing and it the best game of RE series IMO.
Now waiting for copy of COD Ghost, and saints Row 4.
I have not played SR3 then will it make any impact on story(understanding) or i should play SR3 before i play SR4.

The events are continued but not the story.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
then i guess i will not play SR3. SR4 is my first saint row game so quite exited abt it.
thanks for sorting it out mate

gameranand

Living to Play
I am a student.
Awake from 32 hours. Gaming. Got up 2 times to eat maggi, once to go to the toilet , 4 times to switch on/off AC.
Dead idle. xD

You reminded me of myself during my peak gaming addiction. I guess that was 2 years back, I still do long sessions of 12-13 hours many times but still, I miss the good ol days when I used to do nothing but gaming.

Top Bottom