Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
Been playing Cryis 2 again for some time now, I didn't like it much the first time I played it.
But after playing Crysis 3 few months back, 2 seems like a masterpiece now.

Play Crysis 1 and Warhead after that and you'll think that Crysis was a masterpiece. :D

Vladimir

Broken In
Here's Mine :
Games Completed by me (and enjoyed):
Wolf 3D
Project IGI – Played 4-5 times; without & with trainer
IGI 2 : Covert Strike—played 4 times without trainer
Nightfire
Medal of Honor Allied Assault
MOHAA : Breakthrough
MOHAA : Spearhead
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Prince of Persia Worrier Within-played 3 times
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Hulk
Need for Speed Underground
Need for Speed Underground – 2
Need for Speed Most Wanted –played 2 times
Batman : Arkham Asylum
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter – completed 2 times
Ghost Recon Future Soldier-Not as much fun as GRAW
Serious Sam : The First Encounter
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory-3 times
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Splinter Cell Conviction-not as much fun as Chaos Theory
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare-2
Cricket 2004
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008
Max Payne 2
Far Cry 1

Games didn’t like/enjoyed; still completed :
Batman : Arkham City
Half Life 2
Serious Sam : 2nd encounter
Max Payne-1
Doom 3

Games Started but didn’t complete because didn’t like/enjoyed :
Dead to Rights
Matrix
N.O.L.F.-2 : Contract Jack
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Actually liked a lot this game but my old pc couldn’t run it satisfactorily; when bought new rig couldn’t find the game)
Need for Speed Carbon
The Witcher 2-bought this after reading about it; but found out that I am not a RPG man
Deus Ex :Human Revolution – got stuck at boss fight with a lady
Devil May Cry : 3
Fallout 3-got bored
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl – stopped after playing1-2 hrs; got bored
Prince of Persia Two Thrones
Splinter Cell Double Agent – my saved games got vanished; so couldn’t complete
Age of Empires
NFS Most Wanted 2012

Games looking forward to play :
Wolfenstein The New Order-Definitely gonna play
Borderlands-2 GOTY
Far Cry 2
Far Cry 3
Skyfall
Call of Juarez : Gunslinger
Dead Space Series
Bulletstorm-2

Vladimir

Broken In
Seems like you don't like games which are quite long. :)
well.....not like that....may be I am not that patient. For me; game must be engaging, e.g. when I used to play Chaos Theory or GRAW; the game literally was stuck in my mind 24 HRS, got rid of it only after playing 3-4 times. Now there's hardly any game like that(or maybe I have grown up past that phase:lol:)
Actually I was looking forward to play Witcher 2 after reading so much praising about it but the main thing I didn't like about it is combat technique. It is not fluid as per say POP WW. May be because I was playing it with Controller; but still.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
well.....not like that....may be I am not that patient. For me; game must be engaging, e.g. when I used to play Chaos Theory or GRAW; the game literally was stuck in my mind 24 HRS, got rid of it only after playing 3-4 times. Now there's hardly any game like that(or maybe I have grown up past that phase:lol:)
Actually I was looking forward to play Witcher 2 after reading so much praising about it but the main thing I didn't like about it is combat technique. It is not fluid as per say POP WW. May be because I was playing it with Controller; but still.

Try S-SoC ;) if you would like this one play the other two parts :D

+1000 to this

Thanks.

Yes for FPS lovers, things are getting bad as developer don't pay any attention to the SP part at all. Its a good thing that RPGs are usually SP and I am a RPG lover. :)

Nice observation ... anyway, Played Silent Hill 4 The Room and the camera control felt awful [ me head was spinning literally ] so quit playing that, I will start with RAGE.

Vladimir

Broken In
Batman : Arkham City
Half Life 2
Serious Sam : 2nd encounter
Max Payne-1
Doom 3

everyone of them was one of the best games at their times. i loved SSSE too.

I couldn't get connected with these games. In case of Batman AC, I like B-AA much much more.

Going to try DMC-4 again with keyboard & mouse.Couldn't get familiar with XBOX Controller after playing 3-4weeks.

Try S-SoC ;) if you would like this one play the other two parts :D
Going to try it again today! Just found the 4 year old DVD of S-SoC! Hope it works.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Took down a weird green ghost kind of thing in Last Light. Was much easy for a boss battle. Progressing.

Took down Big Momma as well. Right into the fight i know this was going to be same as fighting Berserker in Gears of War.

Gollum

Collector
The Last fo Us
Played for 2 hours on saturday and now I have a good ability to shoot people and zombies in the game

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Took down a weird green ghost kind of thing in Last Light. Was much easy for a boss battle. Progressing.

Took down Big Momma as well. Right into the fight i know this was going to be same as fighting Berserker in Gears of War.

do you feel a major bog down in frames if you turn on SSAA 2x ? or it is just me ...

kapilove77

Padawan
Finished Mortal Kombat Story mode and played after long time some fighting game and i must say that was cool game. Started The Wolf Among Us.

Finished The Wolf among us and started Batman Arkham Origins.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Completed Metro Last Light

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/MetroLL2013-11-1219-37-53-19_zps6d9459b2.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/MetroLL2013-11-1223-11-55-12_zpsceeebb0a.jpg

Top Bottom