Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Finally completed 100% gta5 and a bunch of achievements carrer criminal, solid gold, san andreas site seeker still few ach. remain

somebodysme

Journeyman
^^
Yes, liked it very much(blacklist)
"Few presidents have ever granted the Fifth Freedom. It's the right to defend our laws, by breaking them. To safeguard secrets, by stealing them. To save lives, by taking them. To do whatever it takes to protect our country. The Fifth Freedom is mine alone. I am Sam Fisher. I am a Splinter Cell."
― Sam Fisher"

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed S-SoC .. got the " I want to be rich " ;) ending but no hard feelings as on my first playthrough 5 years back I got the extended good ending so it's now time for finishing off Remember me chapter 8.

Hrishi

Welcome to the party. :)

Thanks.
Though , I am not much used to the cartoonish appearance. But if gameplay will be appetizing then It'll definitely be a candy. Although , I found this game to be highly CPU intensive. CPU reaching 95+..... Gotta limit teh utilization. :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ you're rig is over-heating dude, I've played it offline, in LAN and in multi player for more than 10 hour stretch once for more than 6 months, CPU never reached more than 82-84 deg. Take care bro.

Completed HAWX 2. Loved the last mission

where you need to destroy nukes while dodging satellite laser beams. At last you have to fly your plane (F22 raptor) into an underground tunnel and destroy an underground nuke launch facility, all while flying at 800 kmph in a small tunnel!

Started GTA 4.

Hrishi

^^ you're rig is over-heating dude, I've played it offline, in LAN and in multi player for more than 10 hour stretch once for more than 6 months, CPU never reached more than 82-84 deg. Take care bro.
Nah , it's actually a Mainstream Multi-media laptop with IVB. I am waiting for Winters to complete my backlog for resource intensive games.
The Laptop cooler's Power Adapter died recently , so unable to cool the lappy ( Plus , I am unable to find a power brick of more than 12V locally ) . O/W , it kept the temps under 90C , very well.

BTW , Do you think the frame rates will dip significantly if I limit the CPU utilization to 75% ? CPU is IVB 3610QM.
How much does it relies on CPU , ? ( Borderlands 2).

Top Bottom