Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sandeep410

Journeyman
lol...wut ?
I think , I made the right decision. I felt it that b!tch had something cooking under the hood. :p
Citra has sex with you since she needs new strong leader to run her cult. She stabs you after ssex bec you are no longer needed.
9Months later a retarded baby is born:p

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Finished Walking Dead all episodes.

By the time was playing FTL . Played 28 times, no victory. :( . Damn this game is so hard.

Last edited:

ishan99

Broken In
Started playing Saints Row 4.. Nice game, visuals good but i dont have to do anything!! so much superpower and rest.. it doesnt offer any amount of gameplay!!
Just plain fun
but considering i spent so much amt on it i had expected something better.. :( :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
S-Soc - getting into sarcophagus is now seems to be a tough job as there's no indicator ie arrow mark on the map. This happened may be due to the complete mod but I'll get there anyway for sure.

ishan99

Broken In
Why jealous? :blink:
i also want to play this game man!!! from the time when this title was thought of developing i wanted to get my hands on it..but my config isn't allowing me to play it even on basic resolution...
so naturally ill b jealous towards anyone who has played this game..:p

Piyush

Lanaya
S-Soc - getting into sarcophagus is now seems to be a tough job as there's no indicator ie arrow mark on the map. This happened may be due to the complete mod but I'll get there anyway for sure.

No, this was actually the way the last map meant to be played ;)

Top Bottom