topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
back to the zone after a long time with this mod :
LINK
this time playing in veteran mode :D

abhidev

Human Spambot
Started 'Splinter cell - Blacklist'... well the graphics same as Conviction... Maybe a bit better lighting effects... The gameplay is same but the enemies have better AI compared to Conviction. :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's just a simple fun fps shooter just like CoD series with a little bit of change in here and there - anyway, as for tips don't stand under a roof for too long as if enemies start shooting it with rpg, throws grenades the roof/wall will turn into debris - same goes for huts as they have no solid wall you will take hit if enemies starts to shoot at it wildly.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
on normal difficulty, B3 feels more difficult than COD series. i died on the second mission multiple times failing to spot a sniper and even more on the later mission. so only bit of advice: don't run and gun. and listen to the radio or whatever is there as it gives vital bit of info about some quick reaction events.

and as topgear said, don't stick to a single piece of cover for too long. enemies fire rockets without any kind of mercy.

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
it's just a simple fun fps shooter just like CoD series with a little bit of change in here and there - anyway, as for tips don't stand under a roof for too long as if enemies start shooting it with rpg, throws grenades the roof/wall will turn into debris - same goes for huts as they have no solid wall you will take hit if enemies starts to shoot at it wildly.

on normal difficulty, B3 feels more difficult than COD series. i died on the second mission multiple times failing to spot a sniper and even more on the later mission. so only bit of advice: don't run and gun. and listen to the radio or whatever is there as it gives vital bit of info about some quick reaction events.

and as topgear said, don't stick to a single piece of cover for too long. enemies fire rockets without any kind of mercy.

Thanks guys. Have already reached mission 6 :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
on normal difficulty, B3 feels more difficult than COD series
i haven't noticed difficulty between them..but once i tried COD:MW2 in ultimate difficulty so had to play it in normal..it was almost impossible to clear the level

Flash

Lost in speed
On run:
-Darksiders 2 (The lost temple)
-Deadpool (Boss battle with Blockbuster)
-Sniper:Ghost warrior (Locating some General from a sniping spot)

On hold:
-Saints row:the third

Flash

Lost in speed
Is deadpool a good game ?
It's like a funny movie among the hollywood. Controls/gameplay are not that much greater when compared to other hack-n-slash third person games like PoP or GoW or any other TFS.
The USP of this game is Deadpool's ability of breaking the fourth wall.

In the game, he knows that being played by a player, and often instructs the player to do what to do and what not to do with his witty/sexy/sarcastic remarks.
You will understand only when you play the game. Don't miss the dialogues, especially. :mrgreen:

heard the game was really bad... how to you like it??
Am not much of a FPS player, though i like this game for being stealthy and killing the target. Though Chrome engine can't be compared to Cryengine, it somewhat excels in rendering Dense forests with greeneries beautifully. If you're a run-em-bang-em with gun blazing type, you will not like it.

Top Bottom