Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Flash

Lost in speed
^ pc version of Bully (a ps2 game) was released with some extra contents , i.e. Scholarship Edition.
By rockstar ,Counted in top 10 ps2 games.

Finished it long ago, great fun indeed.

Sounds fun. Will give it a try once i finish Prototype!
Thanks Alok! :wink:

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Just started playing Thief : Deadly Shadows. Its an old 2004 game but really awesome. Stealth at its best really. But its tough and one particular mission with 'Undeads' is scaring the hell out of me :oops:. Background music is just too haunting :|

tkin

Back to school!!
Darksiders 2 starts off damn slow, and boring, its not as dark as the trailers showed......

Flash

Lost in speed
Just started playing Thief : Deadly Shadows. Its an old 2004 game but really awesome. Stealth at its best really. But its tough and one particular mission with 'Undeads' is scaring the hell out of me :oops:. Background music is just too haunting :|

Played long back. Its fun switching between the 1st and 3rd person view! :p

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Finished "Tiny Troopers", Nice graphics,point`n`click gameplay,30 deadly missions of varying difficulty and new game plus mode,overall: 8/10

*theappera.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tiny-troopers-05.jpg
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7276/7086737469_b31c0a9fd3_z.jpg
*img.stpcdn.net/screenshots/tiny-troopers_2.jpg
*a3.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/070/Purple/v4/f2/8f/5b/f28f5b4c-1ab0-7896-c230-1772dde09c05/mza_6770531384120499498.320x480-75.jpg
*media.gamerevolution.com/images/games/mac/tiny-troopers-pc/tiny-troopers-pc_008.jpg

Last edited:

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Thief: Deadly Shadows- Completed the mission Abysmal Gale with "Undeads". Also completed Widow Moira's mansion and Stoneplaza Clocktower. Now the people from my own fence are after me as i took down clocktower without their approval :lol: . Now these guys talk through telepathy and sound sense in that case becomes obsolete as all the voices are in your head and hence in all 5 speakers :-x .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SH - Homecmoing

I'm a little stuck on the Attic level - did the mask thing and honor badge/medal thing but still I've no clue hew to open that stuck door ( with a wheel ) - the two lights ( x and y types ) is now on on top side of the door - do I need to do something with door control panel livers ??

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Finally finished Skyrim!!

Clocked 115 in save menu
add to that 15-25hrs for loading/replays/etc

*i.imgur.com/8OEhv.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OnQxV.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TC87X.jpg

*i.imgur.com/dnXzY.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Rzn8L.jpg

*i.imgur.com/CJgrf.jpg

*i.imgur.com/icVjO.jpg
Skyrim - Imgur

Angry Birds
Angry Birds Rio
Amnesia- The Dark Descent
Age of Empires III
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed II
Batman Arkham Asylum Second playthrough with Gamepad
Batman Arkham City
Bastion
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Bioshock 2
Bioshock
Blur
Bulletstorm
Burnout Paradise
COD Modern Warfare 3 Second playthrough with Gamepad
Cod Modern Warfare 2
Cod World At War
COD Black Ops
Crysis 2
Crysis
DeathSpank
DeathSpank- Thongs of Virtue
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Dirt 2
Dead Space 2
Dead Space
Driver San Francisco
Fable III
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
FIFA 12
GTA IV
Just Cause 2
Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
Left 4 Dead
Limbo
Mafia II
Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect
NFS Hot Pursuit
NFS Undercover
NFS Shift
NFS The Run

Portal 2
Prince of Persia- The Forgotten Sands
Rayman Origins
Shank
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Sniper Ghost Warrior
Spider-Man- Shattered Dimensions
Split Second Velocity
Sonic Generations
Street Fighter IV
TES V Skyrim
The Witcher 2- Assassins Of Kings
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
Total War- Shogun 2
Track Mani Sunrise Extreme
Trine
Trine 2

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Thief: Deadly Shadows- Completed Keeper's Compound mission. Story is becoming more and more interesting :D. Now moving onto another mission with "undeads" :oops: . Man after this game i am gonna be so sick of hiding and avoiding zombies that i will have to play Resident Evil just for the sake of blowing some Zombie-ass.

One question though- I have just ordered GTA 4 from flipkart(374 rs only is a steal really) so will it be possible to play it online or do i need a steam version for that? this what i have ordered *www.flipkart.com/grand-theft-auto-...ZZ4Z&ref=a6b66dc8-ef47-4d25-ac71-b6443c65daa6

abhidev

Human Spambot
Started 'I am Alive'...one hell of a depressive game....good game though...survival made difficult with the help of constant encounters with other fatal survivors, limited stamina and resources...but is repetitive.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started 'I am Alive'...one hell of a depressive game....good game though...survival made difficult with the help of constant encounters with other fatal survivors, limited stamina and resources...but is repetitive.

This game was in development since 2003 and released today for PC.
ratings are not good by some sites

Top Bottom