Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
BG&E - enetered the salughter house race to find a secret passage and bough a pearl detector which is coming very handy - also upgraded the hovercraft with jump capability ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
fund the Slaughtered House hidden track and entered there and faced a hard challenge to keep the hovercraft intact - the hovercraft handling and camera angles are really bad in BG&E - thats' what makes the game a lot more painful to control specially the hovercraft.

Alok

Adventurer
Summers over , leaving my PC :-(, heading to collage. But this month i finished lot of big games.
pausing witcher 1, at chapter 3.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this is the place where gamers can unwind and express their thoughts more freely - because of this thread someone will come to know about any good game I mean games which may not be too popular or latest but still some people likes to play it and some more will like it by reeding about it in here.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Started mass effect 1 . terribly confused about what to do :confused:
Weapon selection is also confusing .

Any tips for understanding the environment ?

Alok

Adventurer
Started mass effect 1 . terribly confused about what to do :confused:
Weapon selection is also confusing .

Any tips for understanding the environment ?

read controls and journal first. It has an inventory , level up system. Kill foes , get experience to level up your skills, talk to npc for more and more side quests. There are merchants also. You can grab weapons and armour throughout , go to inventory check which is superior have it , sell left things.
Also a personality/morality system is there, you may chose appropriate dialogues which decides what morals your character has and what his behaviour. This morality system gives you conversation skill , persuading , intimidating etc....
The more time you play , the more you get ease to it.

Top Bottom