Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

tkin

Back to school!!
AC III - Sequence 3 completed .. game feels super boring.
The fights are boring as hell, its soo easy to do a combo, in ACII you had to time it right to counter an attack, now, the game shows you exclamation marks what not, compared to this DMC's timings are heaven and hell.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
AC3-10% completed
Far Cry 3-Started yet
Dishonoured-prison break
Prototype 2-consumed the doctor
Fifa 13- Career with Arsenal

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Far Cry 3: Completed.
Assassin's Creed 3: played to about 50% of main story missions, but now bored.. :\
Metro 2033: Started.
Bioshock: Started long ago, but left midway. will start again in a few days.
Dark Souls: Got pwned. Uninstalled. :p :pullhair:
COD Black Ops2: Completed 3 endings. :machinegun::newgun:
Borderlands 2: Just started Hammerlock DLC.

Started MGS4 on PS3 again!! awesome game!! :D

gameranand

Living to Play
The fights are boring as hell, its soo easy to do a combo, in ACII you had to time it right to counter an attack, now, the game shows you exclamation marks what not, compared to this DMC's timings are heaven and hell.
yep, you are right and one more thing I did not like is the auto health regeneration.

Yeah its CATER MORE AUDIENCE BS. :p

Far Cry 3: Completed.
Assassin's Creed 3: played to about 50% of main story missions, but now bored.. :\
Metro 2033: Started.
Bioshock: Started long ago, but left midway. will start again in a few days.
Dark Souls: Got pwned. Uninstalled. :p :pullhair:
COD Black Ops2: Completed 3 endings. :machinegun::newgun:
Borderlands 2: Just started Hammerlock DLC.

Started MGS4 on PS3 again!! awesome game!! :D

Oh my. You play a lot of games at one time. I only install 2-3 games at most at any instant of time. :)

bippukt

In the zone
I also cannot handle more than 2 games at a time, 3 at most. Dragon Age Awakening and XCOM Enemy Unknown at the moment - very different games, so it is never monotonous.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
AC III - Seq. 5 Completed and boy, this is the first time I liked the game specially driving the ship.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Bioshock: In Arcadia, gathering honeybee enzymes for the vector thing..

Metro 2033: reached Dry.. bourbon captured..

abhidev

Human Spambot
well I hadn't been a fan of DMC before except the characters...also haven't played DMC series before....but the new DMC has change my opinion completely...loved the game,character, level design. The presentation is too good and the moves are awesome but sometimes it gets kind a difficult to get good combos.

now on mission 13 in DMC

Started playing DMC Devil May Cry, running flawless with Cilus's HD6870 :D :D

And very much optimized for pc, bounded the demon and angelic powers to left mouse buttons and executing flawless combos.

can you pls elaborate a bit on the mouse controls....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
DS2: Last Act "Well of Souls" remaining....

Now thats a good one. I know you install more than one, I know you. :p

Nope, I install only 1 & play only 1 at a time (I don't like too much of distraction by installing more than one game at a time)

well I hadn't been a fan of DMC before except the characters...also haven't played DMC series before....but the new DMC has change my opinion completely...loved the game,character, level design. The presentation is too good and the moves are awesome but sometimes it gets kind a difficult to get good combos.

Play DMC 4 after this u will love the story as well.

Top Bottom