Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
but you if need strength and speed you won't need to activate them at-least ;-)

Well the speed is not that effective and strength is OK. Still I liked to change the power modes, it used to give me a nice feeling.

Anyway in Level Labrat. Purchased 2 nano upgrades, damn the aliens are hard to find as for now. Whenever I see any of them, I go berserk mode to kill them and collect the things required for Upgrades. :p

bippukt

In the zone
Finished Dragon Age Origins after an epic 70 hours of adventure. One of the best games I have ever played. Tried to play its expansion Awakening, but apparently I have had enough for now.

So restarting with XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Hope to be an Ironman one day :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Playing XIII (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the Cel-shaded beauty of its own time.
The only thing i hate is "Lack of checkpoints". :(

In progress:
The Saboteur
Just Cause
Deus Ex: HR
POP-Forgotten sands (Buggy POP i've ever seen)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I've XIII but have not tried it yet, so how the game save works ?

BTW, Completed Mafia II and I'm not pleased how the game ended and have a question : is there any alternative ending ?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
hmm.. I am planning to do a trick. Saving the game all time, and will load the game pre decission to try all the possibilities ;) It gonna take years to complete the game. Dont know how long I can keep this patience.

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
hmm.. I am planning to do a trick. Saving the game all time, and will load the game pre decission to try all the possibilities ;) It gonna take years to complete the game. Dont know how long I can keep this patience.
not all the decisions, some critical situations. wiki could do the trick but spoiler alert! :)

Flash

Lost in speed
^^ I've XIII but have not tried it yet, so how the game save works ?

Game saves itself at specific "Checkpoints", but the fact is - You don't know where it is.
Its irritating sometimes. But apart from that, it's a good stealth-based-FPS.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
though I'm late at party, I'm playing Max Payne 3 at XI chapter ...... cool game and graphics but restricted environment unlike Far Cry 3 which I believe is best game of 2013.

tkin

Back to school!!
Started playing DMC Devil May Cry, running flawless with Cilus's HD6870 :D :D

And very much optimized for pc, bounded the demon and angelic powers to left mouse buttons and executing flawless combos.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing DMC Devil May Cry, running flawless with Cilus's HD6870 :D :D

And very much optimized for pc, bounded the demon and angelic powers to left mouse buttons and executing flawless combos.

nice to know that at least the latest DMC is perfectly controllable using KB+M - tried DMC4 before but controlling it with KB+M was awkward.

BTW, on AC III - Completed Sequence 2.

Top Bottom