Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

although the graphics are awesome but I still consider San Andreas to be the best GTA game, very easy to play & adjust.
Considering the year when it was released, many would consider SA as the best GTA game for sure. GTA VC & SA were ahead of its time. GTA V did introduce Online, which is surely a great addition, even though very grind. I hope GTA VI improves on V on every aspect & not worsen the situation with online, esp by trying to push shark cards more.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed A Plague Tale : Innocence.

One of the most lovely, beautiful and cute game with awesome graphics, sound.
If u like Stealth with Puzzle solving then this is a must play. Set in 13th Century

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started CONTROL
Gameplay is good, plot is unique..but I am confused about things happening in the game. Completely mysterious and confusing story.

Finished Borderlands 2. Even though I have played looter shooters like Division, Warframe & Destiny 2, I didn't like BL2, main reason can be attributed to its character models, which are weird & many mechanics are just better in those newer games.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Completed "INSIDE" last night (Limbo sequel). Game was absolutely brilliant with amazing atmosphere and sound. The endind was a bit questionable to say the least.

Either way, enjoyed the game and definitely worth recommending.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Completed "INSIDE" last night (Limbo sequel). Game was absolutely brilliant with amazing atmosphere and sound. The endind was a bit questionable to say the least.

Either way, enjoyed the game and definitely worth recommending.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Check the thread
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/playdeads-inside.197602/

Top Bottom