Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

ashs1

Padawan
Finally finished Far cry 3..Loved it. One of the best games i've played so far..Waiting to receive far cry 4 ..Meanwhile, i've started call of duty : world at war. :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Witcher 3 and perhaps Witcher 1 is a lot like Skyrim, a lot of exploration and stuff.. witcher 2 is very close spaced and not much exploration

Piyush

Lanaya
Are the Witcher games anything like skyrim ? Got Witcher 2 from GoG but never bothered playing it.

Nope, witcher series is more of sequential story play rather than explore-where-you-want world. Both games are one among the best in their areas.

gameranand

Living to Play
Are the Witcher games anything like skyrim ? Got Witcher 2 from GoG but never bothered playing it.

No. They are totally different games with very different combat mechanics. Witcher games are story heavy games and Skyrim is a totally open world game. 1 hr in and you are free to do anything you want and go anywhere you want, however in Wither games its different.

ashs1

Padawan
almost finished with call of duty : world at war.. currently on last level with just a few mins of gameplay left..

Installed dragonball Xenoverse today... runs smooth & looks pretty cool..although the graphics could've been a bit better..still seems to be the best dbz game in ages. :)

Raziel

Journeyman
Still playing Mortal Kombat 9, :boxing: mastering some combos.. :mallet: Quan Chi my main character followed by Kenshi and Kabal. Anyone still playing MK9 on PSN ?
My PSN: Arctic_Bunny99 :p

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Arkham City is better

Arkham Knight (PC) is the worst (until they fix it).
Arkham knight is actually touted as the best in the series. Check how the console owners are enjoying it. It's just us pc gamers who suffer.

And just because a game has a bad pc port doesn't mean that the game itself is bad.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Looking for some info.

You guys remember those 8bit video games back from the sega days?

I remember playing them back in school some 15 years back, we would insert them chip-like cards into the console. There were quite a few good games.

I wonder if they are available anywhere to be run on PC using some emulator perhaps.

Any info guys?

Flash

Lost in speed
Looking for some info.

You guys remember those 8bit video games back from the sega days?

I remember playing them back in school some 15 years back, we would insert them chip-like cards into the console. There were quite a few good games.

I wonder if they are available anywhere to be run on PC using some emulator perhaps.

Any info guys?
*archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos_games

Alok

Adventurer
Awesome! thanks :) . But anyway to download these. It seems like you have to play them on browser and no progress saving.

get roms of games and use emulators for respective system to save states. though not legal but those things are not for sale anyway.

Top Bottom