Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Couldnt think of anything which comes as close as borderlands in terms of replaybility and fun. I dont like Zombie shooters.

Then other games are strategy games or Isometric view RPG like Torchlight

Yeah, I remember, such a long time back. Those were fun days :-D

BSNL issues and all. Now I have much better internet though.

Let's plan to start with Dying Light. On pre-order 999 bucks from flipkart. It's zombie game but got very high rating and parkour style too.

Piyush

Lanaya
Let's plan to start with Dying Light. On pre-order 999 bucks from flipkart. It's zombie game but got very high rating and parkour style too.

Will see the gameplay videos. The only zombie game Im playing/ can play right now is DayZ and that too because its open world sandbox, so many possibilities to run away and hide from them.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Either going to start Resident Evil HD remastered or Dying light. Can't decide which one to start first :D

quicky008

Technomancer
Either going to start Resident Evil HD remastered or Dying light. Can't decide which one to start first :D

Tried both recently but liked neither.RE HD remastered's fixed camera angles were really irksome and because of this playing the game becomes an exercise in frustration for those who aren't accustomed to that sort of thing,also dying light was hyped to death but failed to live upto expectations(atleast for me,that is).The pc version of this game is plagued by performance issues and exhibits a great deal of lagginess and slowdowns on my system even at medium settings.Despite that,i tried playing the first few levels of the sp campaign but found them to be somewhat dull and repetitive-also the combat is rather clunky and frustrating and enemies tend to overpower and defeat you too often unless you tread very carefully.The weapons that are available in the first few levels are limited to pipes,wrenches etc and they tend to get damaged or break completely after using them a couple of times and so one has to be constantly on the lookout for repairing tools or alternate weapons that are more durable than the existing ones,which feels like too much of a hassle and is really annoying to say the least.I don't understand why this game has received such high ratings from most gamers-i for one,didn't like it at all.

I also had the opportunity to check out aliens isolation-its a superb survival horror title that really does justice to the aliens franchise and is definitely worth playing.

Last edited:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
I would give it 10/10 its that good, and zombie games are my favorite. Try it yourself its different from other zombie games.

I haven't played any zombie game yet, What's the best game zombie out there ?

I'd prefer it not to be survival horror where you have to struggle for ammo/resources. It'd be nice if the game is relatively easy (like Far Cry / Crysis games ).

Reloaded

In the zone

I'd prefer it not to be survival horror where you have to struggle for ammo/resources. It'd be nice if the game is relatively easy (like Far Cry / Crysis games ).

Dead rising 3 , Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide - these are some good games i remember.
I use trainer/cheats , its fun to play that way.

Flash

Lost in speed

Have you played "The Walking Dead"?

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Dead rising 3 , Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide - these are some good games i remember.
I use trainer/cheats , its fun to play that way.

Thanks. I'll check those out.
I've used trainers for some games as well & I am fine with it unless they take the fun out of the game.

Have you played "The Walking Dead"?

No. I never really bothered about zombie games till I saw the 12 minute video of Dying Light & was really impressed by the way it looks.

Top Bottom