Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Now playing: The Wolf Among Us (Android) on chapter 2 (this game is crime/detective/suspense)

Started Castlevania Lord of Shadows Ultimate Edition after the autumn sales. And man this game is awesome. :)

Yup!!! and the new fighting skills and Cutscenes + graphics is marvellous (pure HD eye candy)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Completed Mass Effect 2.

Good game but nowhere as good as the 1st. Shepard is an awesome character.
I didn't like the fact that many of the main missions were recruitment missions. It then just didn't feel like a connected story.
But still the game was enjoyable, A break from ME for now, then will try and play the 3rd.

kapilove77

Padawan
Paused Far cry 4 and Started Fallout 3. Wow why didn't i played this awesome game earlier. It was crashing before but found the way to make it work.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Finished Tales from the Borderlands
It's ok, not as good as BL series because its not Memelands the Memequel
but still it's pretty refreshing to play in the Borderlands universe without being a Vault Hunter. You never really appreciate how cool the Vault Hunters are till you watch them in action as a regular dweeb on Pandora.
cannot wait for the other episodes

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yesterday was going through my old DVD games collection and found Tomb Raider Legend...so installed and started playing it.

Flash

Lost in speed
Guys, is it necessary to play previous series of Fallout, before playing Fallout 3, to understand the storyline?

Top Bottom