Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
If u found it then how it is SECRET :?:

And if he did not, then how come the world knows that it even existed, of course by reading up if someone gets to know that it does,a nd then looks for it because its "hidden" and thus "secret" but that again defeats the very purpose of it being secret in the first place.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Do you finish the game ? or do you just start and halfway through ditch it ?

Lol. I was like that before, so I decided to play only those games which I'd be happy with. Also, since I got held on by MP awesomeness by CoD4, it's quite hard to play solo. But I do love me some great story-driven games like BioShock (love it more than Infinite), The Witcher series and Mass Effect series.

Can't make myself to play Skyrim though, with it's sh*tty combat and non-existent story. How's Dark Souls 2? Is it fun or irritating? I get my dose of frustration playing BF4, so a good game would be appreciated currently.

EDIT: Oh, and Deus Ex Human Revolution, that game made me sad and depressed for a week after completion with it's great soundtrack and atmosphere.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
EDIT: Oh, and Deus Ex Human Revolution, that game made me sad and depressed for a week after completion with it's great soundtrack and atmosphere.

I agree dude, Deus EX was fantastic.. a true successor to the original Deus Ex

BTW I just completed Mass effect 2.. Had to read spoilers to go back and save EVERYONE on my crew.. Thank god I did, I cant let Garrus die no matter what :D
Now Im just gonna complete the DLCs before starting ME3.. can anyone tell me if the DLC guys play important role in ME3.. I dont wanna start DLCs :(

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. I was like that before, so I decided to play only those games which I'd be happy with. Also, since I got held on by MP awesomeness by CoD4, it's quite hard to play solo. But I do love me some great story-driven games like BioShock (love it more than Infinite), The Witcher series and Mass Effect series.

Can't make myself to play Skyrim though, with it's sh*tty combat and non-existent story. How's Dark Souls 2? Is it fun or irritating? I get my dose of frustration playing BF4, so a good game would be appreciated currently.

Dark Souls 2 is excellent, its not as punishing as Dark souls 1 IMO, except for the death health decrease.. Bosses are manageable if you use summon signs and the game allows regular mobs to be gone completely if u consistently kill them..
Also, the game runs solid at 60 fps ultra on a HD 7770 .. Namco did a really good job with optimizations this time.. Play it, its worth it i assure u..
Try to borrow an original copy, game is not meant to be played as single player..
Sadly I cant play DS2 anymore :( I was playing on my friend's steam

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
created a new thread. check it out :D
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/183717-s-t-l-k-e-r-lost-alpha.html

Top Bottom