beingGamer

In the zone
tomb raider 2013?
Then, you're playing it wrong.. :lol:

TombRaider 2014-01-19 10-38-15-41.jpg

:-d

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
started Torchlight 2. Updated and the game feels lot easy. Runic must have done some serious balancing in the later patches. No more dying at the hands of random enemy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Chapter 2. The hack "n" Slash and the ninja run / action looks awesome first but game controls are not really upto the mark so killing special enemies gets a lot difficult. Playing in hard mode.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Finished the following games in the past 2 weeks:

* Hitman: Absolution (Mix of normal and hard mode). Had epic fun, took me 17 hours to complete.

* The Walking Dead: One hell of a story (or a game?) :) Took me 12 hours to complete.

* Mark of the Ninja: One of the best Ninja Stealth games I have played. Never thought i'd like a 2D side scroll game, but I absolutely loved it! It's one of my favorite games now! Will be playing 1 more play through on the harder difficulty which is unlocked after finishing once. (Took me 9.5 hours)

Now probably going to Start Bioshock 1 / AC 1 or Finish Tomb Raider.

flyingcow

Shibe
* Mark of the Ninja: One of the best Ninja Stealth games I have played. Never thought i'd like a 2D side scroll game, but I absolutely loved it! It's one of my favorite games now! Will be playing 1 more play through on the harder difficulty which is unlocked after finishing once. (Took me 9.5 hours)
try to finish the campaign without killing anyone its fun and hard too

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Chapter 2. The hack "n" Slash and the ninja run / action looks awesome first but game controls are not really upto the mark so killing special enemies gets a lot difficult. Playing in hard mode.

i m thinking of starting this one after I complete Injustice:Gods amongs us

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
started playing battlefield 4 and completely forgot to download the mantle update downloading now.
last two weeks have been crazy for me been playing literally non stop

games completed.
crysis 3 awesome graphics
tomb raider - best tomb raider game ever.
cod ghosts - just another cod game but with good graphics
ac black flag - loved it
bulletstorm - lots and lots of bullet even more then shot em up
f1 2013 - liked the classic mode
nfs rivals - good graphics medicore game
lego marvels super heroes - very funny game
castlevania lords of shadow 1 and 2 demo

Top Bottom