Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Now Playing GOW: Judgement and Forza Motorsport 4.
Currently Level 6 in GOW and Level 4 in FM 4. enjoying both the game

rst

Youngling
METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE : playing chapter 2

--------------------------------------------------------
Started walking dead season 2 : episode 1

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1. Now in Ep 2. Awesome game, can't praise enough.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
can anyone tell me an engrossing adventure game from 09 and earlier ( so that it will run smoothly as per my settings in signature)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i'm not sure if you can play games before 09 with cameras, correct me if am missing a GPU-CPU information in the siggy, a browser prob? I would suggest you the fable series but again am not sure if its there in PlayStore or in apple game store.

flyingcow

Shibe
^^try "Camera:The game" runs smoothly on my sony hx20v yo...
"Top photographer: Focus" runs a bit laggy, but ur sx50 should be able to handle it fine...
if you want some naughty stuff try, "Model snap 2014" with the latest playboy patch

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
^^try "Camera:The game" runs smoothly on my sony hx20v yo...
"Top photographer: Focus" runs a bit laggy, but ur sx50 should be able to handle it fine...
if you want some naughty stuff try, "Model snap 2014" with the latest playboy patch

I will definitely check those out especially now that I'm not using them to take photos anymore. I was considering selling them off , but these gaming suggestions might give a new lease of life to my cameras :d
the reason my siggy dint reveal my desktop specs might be because I'm using tapatalk and dint realize that it might not display full siggy. I don't use tapatalk much and use web browser 80% of the time

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Guess what, I pre-purchase the classic ed, played a little and then went for a long holiday, and next I know haven't touched it for more than a month. :(

kenine36

Broken In
Coming here after a loong time.
Just finished NFS most wanted 2. And started playing mgs:revengence . The port is horrible. Have to assume the mouse as a ps3 gamepad to view. But the sound tracks and the rest of the game is awesome.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Here's my gaming summary for 2013: wuodland's life in gaming 2013 - Raptr

Although the tracking has been a few hours short but it's pretty accurate.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@thetechfreak, does it track pirated games also?
Or should I buy the original games?

I don't really play pirated games :wink:

And no the PC client doesn't detect customized EXE files. All the tracking was done from my Steam profile where I play my games.

Last edited:

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Started Deus Ex: The Fall on my Micromax Magnus. Best damn non-pc/console I've ever played, and only a few levels in :cool:. Will post a review when complete.

Top Bottom