Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Posting here after a long time :p

I resumed playing Half Life 2. Currently in the mission "Highway 17". The game is brilliant. Loving all the challenges it's throwing at me. Although it's one of the harder games I've ever played, I'm loving every minute of this.

Hope you will go for ep 1 and 2 after this. :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
C'mon, that isn't how horror games should be played. You should feel the horror everytime you play it. I just love how the sound effects are in this game, freaking amazing. I get chills every time I hear these, no matter how brightly lit my room is.

yeah, agreed, i do feel fear, and to a substantial amount, its just i need to continue playing , hence the break, FEAR is the whole point of the game, although its true that getting scared is worth it,otherwise its like scotch is spoiled if u don't feel a bit tipsy, but some apples in between the Glenfiddich never ruins the hit ;)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yeah, agreed, i do feel fear, and to a substantial amount, its just i need to continue playing , hence the break, FEAR is the whole point of the game, although its true that getting scared is worth it,otherwise its like scotch is spoiled if u don't feel a bit tipsy, but some apples in between the Glenfiddich never ruins the hit ;)

Games and Scotch??

You sir, deserve a medal. :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Was on a nostalgia train, so I installed BC2. Turns out I have 'Nam! (For the first time ever, thanks EA! IDK how.) Played it, it felt better than BF4. But only 50 players are playing that. :<

I'm actually getting sick of modern shooters, I want some good old WW2 games with freaking-awesome graphics.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Posting here after a long time :p

I resumed playing Half Life 2. Currently in the mission "Highway 17". The game is brilliant. Loving all the challenges it's throwing at me. Although it's one of the harder games I've ever played, I'm loving every minute of this.

I'm playing this game for about the last 4 months now (a little every weekend only). Started mission AntiCitizen One yesterday.

Will it ever get over ? The game is sooo long.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I'm playing this game for about the last 4 months now (a little every weekend only). Started mission AntiCitizen One yesterday.

Will it ever get over ? The game is sooo long.

this is where the game gets really difficult with lots of strider fights. nearing the end.

you'll like EP1 & EP2. both are quite short and straight forward.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Was on a nostalgia train, so I installed BC2. Turns out I have 'Nam! (For the first time ever, thanks EA! IDK how.) Played it, it felt better than BF4. But only 50 players are playing that. :<

I'm actually getting sick of modern shooters, I want some good old WW2 games with freaking-awesome graphics.

Damn right you are and stole my words, a mature and heart pounding WW2 game with FB3 or U3 we need. Recent War Games are like MP+Graphics and that's it, in a way i have now tremendous expectation from Wolfenstein the New order.

Started MGR Revengeance , damn this game is stylish :cool:

Top Bottom