Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Started playing Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (PC) - Good Jet fighter game, takes time to learn the controls, Dog fights are too repetitive, Loving the Apache though.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I dont really know. I use the dual shock3.

I guess the Logitech ones are really good.

Or the local indian brands...

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
i played assault horizon with ds3 as well. gamepads work a lot better than joysticks in arcade air combat games

@true_lies
Dont buy local enter intex zebronics controllers. Mine died after 8 months of light usage. Both analog sticks stopped working. Buttons still work though.

Buy logitech or microsoft wired controller

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i played assault horizon with ds3 as well. gamepads work a lot better than joysticks in arcade air combat games

@true_lies
Dont buy local enter intex zebronics controllers. Mine died after 8 months of light usage. Both analog sticks stopped working. Buttons still work though.

Buy logitech or microsoft wired controller

Yeah.. Local gamepads are like that.

If you can go for .Microsoft controller. Eyes shut compatibility across all pc games.

flyingcow

Shibe
Any VFM suggestions?
Wired microsoft official xbox controller, wireless is too much of a hassle (i personally have wireless) the battery life is OK and you have to change/charge batteries everytime...if you are using HTPC or something like that go or wireless...:)

Alok

Adventurer
Yeah have to change batteries often.
Thinking to buy rechargeable.
Meanwhile finished a boss battle in rayman origins ..this game is fun especially music.

flyingcow

Shibe
^yeah it may have latency high but it isnt noticable while gaming i personally felt no lag when using wired and wireless
sory for OT

Last edited:
Top Bottom