Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
started Assassins Creed Liberation HD

Same old Slave trade and so uninstalled it.

The game was like Freedom Cry DLC of AC4:Black Flag

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
played shadow warrior for 2 hours .. the game felt more like the Darkness 2 only with more sword fighting action [ really liked it though ] . The weapon, health and skill upgrade system is also pretty neat.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
cheats are gone lonng way now..

search for trainers.

best way to complete DS3 is without sound, it takes off the fear-factor by a great amount, given the fact that i only got to play it at night time due to office hours, i always kept a slap comedy movie in alt tab.

completed StarCraft2 Wings of Liberty
completed Age of Empires 2 HD campaign
completed King of Fighters Story mode
completed command and conquer Tiberium twilight
completed saints row the 4th
completed rayman legends
completed Assassins Creed 3 , Tyranny of Washington DLC

Started Hitman Absolution
Started Warframe
Started StarCraft Heart of Swarm

abhidev

Human Spambot
best way to complete DS3 is without sound, it takes off the fear-factor by a great amount, given the fact that i only got to play it at night time due to office hours, i always kept a slap comedy movie in alt tab.

are u serious...a comedy movie in background while playing DS3...how would u know if the aliens pop up behind u :shock: ??? :lol:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
are u serious...a comedy movie in background while playing DS3...how would u know if the aliens pop up behind u :shock: ??? :lol:

not like that, when you get sick as hell, cutting bludgeoning, burning and stampeding out alien limbs spilling out blood and gore, and almost at the edge of $shitting bricks with the tension build up with every new corner/door and sound effects,

u just pause the game, alt tab out, see the movie for 2 mins, get back into the game. ( there are also several parts of the game where u can stand out with no horror chasing u but u still have a dark hallway waiting ahead of u, then helps a lot as a breather)

Sever times in Dead Space 3, music suddenly becomes horrifing, like something is about to happen. You get scared to shti an keep standing with your gun aiming. Finally, nothing happens. It does this many a times.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Some awesome edm music while playing bf3/4 or cod in low volume would be an awesome experience... will try this out :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

C'mon, that isn't how horror games should be played. You should feel the horror everytime you play it. I just love how the sound effects are in this game, freaking amazing. I get chills every time I hear these, no matter how brightly lit my room is.

[youtube]OQwsfkCk2Yk[/youtube]

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Posting here after a long time :p

I resumed playing Half Life 2. Currently in the mission "Highway 17". The game is brilliant. Loving all the challenges it's throwing at me. Although it's one of the harder games I've ever played, I'm loving every minute of this.

Top Bottom