Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

digit1191

In the zone
Great game...

Anybody have played Spec Ops: The Line? How is the game?

I have played it. The combat and visuals are good. But the way the story progresses is bit dry.
Try it if you don't have any other game to play :) It isn't boring is all I can say

Edit: I played only SP. I have heard that co-op is good.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
I have played it. The combat and visuals are good. But the way the story progresses is bit dry.
Try it if you don't have any other game to play :) It isn't boring is all I can say

Edit: I played only SP. I have heard that co-op is good.

Yeah started playing it. Kind of boring, but not a bad game at all. Will finish it.

one of the best third person army shooter. great story but the controls are slightly bugged. game is sufficiently long and will throw quite a challenge at times.

Agreed currently in Chapter 3, 12 more to go :| Anyways the game gets pretty damn hard at times, I died 5 times on a single checkpoint..

logout20

Journeyman
completed assassin creed ..

started assassin creed 2 ..

far cry tower unlock,saints row property purchase copied...

its better than AC 1. great game...assassin tomb unlock,city re innovation,upgrading system,codex,beautiful visuals ....you cant get bored...its not necessary to play ac1 before playing ac2...but AC 1 is a must play too.....

AC 1 story >>>> AC 2....ac2 story doesnt feel more like a vengeance story rather then an assassin story ...

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Started playing Rayman origins PSVITA
the game is quite funny to play.
The graphics, although look 2D are really gorgeous.

RBX

In the zone
Picking up DX:HR again, left it somewhere at Chapter 13. This is going to be tough, I'll have to relearn stealth, controls, and to be patient.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
started aoe 2 hd multiplayer with nipun, man it brings back old memories :D :D :D

anyone wants to join add me on steam.

steam id - hd6950
*fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1511935_752938958068346_59725366_o.jpg

Steam ID: nipunarora | PM before adding.

Top Bottom