Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Started Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut

I played that game for maybe 4 hours and deleted.Stealth games are just not my thing.
Started Dreamfall"The Longest Journey.Wow what an amazing game so far.Its an epic adventure game.If you love good story with fantasy and sci fi elements this is the game for you.

gameranand

Living to Play
I played that game for maybe 4 hours and deleted.Stealth games are just not my thing.
Started Dreamfall"The Longest Journey.Wow what an amazing game so far.Its an epic adventure game.If you love good story with fantasy and sci fi elements this is the game for you.

Its your choice whether you want to go Stealth or gun blazing.

RBX

In the zone
srsly? I felt it was more like a dlc to AC2. IMO AC2 is the best :razz:

Brotherhood was the first I played and it was a complete experience, and the level of stealth required was excellent + it had crossbow, unique to it which IMO was a very good feature I still miss and Da Vinci's machines missions.. (and so many features - if I try to describe more, I'm gonna have a urge to pick it again :p).

AC2 too was excellent, with rich story, character development, and length. I simply can't compare them, they're more like a game delivered in two parts, both equally good.

RBX

In the zone
No you can't.Ammo is very limited so you CANNOT go guns blazing.

It indeed is meant for stealth, you get Ghost (500 pts) for not being seen, and Smooth Operator (250 pts) for not raising an alarm - because of these, I have been able to get more upgrades than my friends that have already completed the game.

Started Walking Dead Season 2. Got bored within minutes due to the slow pace even though I completed season 1.

Back on F1 2013. It's a very difficult game (at least now). the timings are very tight. Loving the dynamic weather :)

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^ have You tried Custom Car set ups from Codemasters forum?? they are very helpful. i was able to improve 1-5 sec. lap times on various circuits by changing car set ups.
and yeah it is difficult to handle the game but when you practice enough then it is one of the most rewarding Experience . (at least for me )

logout20

Journeyman
Assassin creed 2 completed

8.5/10

Requiescant in pace...

stared Brotherhood.....saving villa..

Assassin creed 2 completed

8.5/10

Requiescant in pace...

stared Brotherhood.....saving villa..

^^ have You tried Custom Car set ups from Codemasters forum?? they are very helpful. i was able to improve 1-5 sec. lap times on various circuits by changing car set ups.
and yeah it is difficult to handle the game but when you practice enough then it is one of the most rewarding Experience . (at least for me )

Will try that. Codemasters forum is closed. Will look in Steam community forums.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
started COD Ghost, the game SP story is definitely better than BF4, but its visually challenged, IW , bad idea to introduce 2 year old graphics with 6 GB ram req and blah blah...BF4 made it revolutionized with FB3 in terms of graphic marvel. Dynamic Fur my a$$ ! , i am playing it in ultra with 2xTXAA , its not half as good as unreal3 or FB3.

Also poorly optimized game for PC i guess, stuttering, spikes, gpuz perfcap hitting pwr for no reason! weird.

Top Bottom