Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
Near completion of ME2. Just have to go to get the IFF reaper and then Suicide Mission. Although I am doing all the DLCs except Arrival before that. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed Story Mode in MK:Komplete
now in Mission 60 in Challenge Tower
damn there are 300 missions in challenge tower...will complete all for sure :wink:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Guys Help! GTA4 detects my total VRAM wrongly and proudly says it can not change graphics settings! God damn it am running it on GTX780M 4GB GDDR5, it took 4 whole hours to download and then this, really driving me nuts. Please help with any fix which can bring me some peace :(

I run the game and then go to graphics settings and the res and quality bars just flicker...instead of getting increased.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Guys Help! GTA4 detects my total VRAM wrongly and proudly says it can not change graphics settings! God damn it am running it on GTX780M 4GB GDDR5, it took 4 whole hours to download and then this, really driving me nuts. Please help with any fix which can bring me some peace :(

I run the game and then go to graphics settings and the res and quality bars just flicker...instead of getting increased.

theres a patch for windows released via Steam. it fixes a lot of issues. did you install it??

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
@^^

Grand Theft Auto IV Patch 7 -- Title Update v. 1.0.7.0 (English) / 1.0.6.1 (Russian) / 1.0.5.2 (Japanese) : Rockstar Support

Top Bottom