Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
modern games do look better no matter what settings used ;-) but comparing low to high .. hmm, may be you need to properly calibrate your monitor.

rst

Youngling
mass effect 1: rescued Liara
-----------------------
Resident evil 6: completed Leon mission
It was great

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Started LA Noire after facing issues trying to install and play it for the whole day.It indeed is a really poor PC port.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^ehh??

i thought LA Noire was a rather good port!! did you try to tinker with the FPS? i read somewhere that LA Noire was tied to 30FPS for its advanced facial expression animation something... but apart from that, its a real nice port.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Bioshock Infinite: Completed the "Find Chen-Lin" mission(I think,The steam achievement says so.)
The timeline/dimension hopping through those tears made my head hurt :confused:
Now just have to "Take down the Airship"

Will start Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC now.

MidhunRockz

Right off the assembly line
Crysis 2,Fallout 3:-D,Deadpool,Call Of Juarez Gunslinger,BF Bad Company,Company Of Heroes 1 and 2,AC Brotherhood
Aliens:Colonial Marines:-x,Halo 2:-?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
@^^

Grand Theft Auto IV Patch 7 -- Title Update v. 1.0.7.0 (English) / 1.0.6.1 (Russian) / 1.0.5.2 (Japanese) : Rockstar Support

Messed things up real bad. The first thing the patch did is obliterated Social Club, without which the game showed me the finger. then i reinstalled GTA, installed social club after applying patch and did a few more tweaks with command line, TADAA! BSOD, after recovering from it with a system restore, f***ing windows had its hidden updates waiting, which got applied and screwed my WLAN , GFX and sound drivers. Formatted C drive and installed windows 8. Just found that i was provided with win7 drivers for all applications in my new laptop, total chaos now. only could install Nvidia drivers, laptop sent to service center for replenishment :'(

Top Bottom