Your favorite movie quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Hava tej chalta hai Dinkarrao. Topi sambhalo. Ud jayega!

- Vijay Dinanath Chauhan, Agneepath

- Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Last edited:

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
In the lord of the rings, the return of the king. After Legolas has killed the Oliphount, he looks at Gimli and shakes his neck a little.

And then Gimli replies, "It still only counts as one". Watch the movies to get the real idea.

Aditya

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Mine is from the movie: The Shawshank Redemption

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

You have to see the movie to appreciate this quote.

Even Pulp Fiction movie got good quotes.

jack// ani

In the zone
drgrudge said:
Mine is from the movie: The Shawshank Redemption

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

You have to see the movie to appreciate this quote.

Even Pulp Fiction movie got good quotes.

yes...much appreciated, i can still remember those words by Morgan Freeman!! the movie is awesome...greatest of all time!!

G

gxsaurav

"it's alive....it's alive....." Frankenstein

"What is real, how will u define real" The Matrix

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
"There is no spoon" + "Then you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself." - The child, from The Matrix

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Gabbar : Holi kab hai ! :D
Nana Patekar : एक मच्छर साला आदमी को हिजडा बना देता है ।

Last edited:
S

SE><IE

हिन्दी- "बेवकूफ और **ये में धागे भर का फक्र होता है |"
Hollywood: " I killed you Mr. Anderson and then I watched you die... and then somthing impossible happened Mr. Anderson. You killed me."

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
mine... from the movie "Analyze That"

The Villian when visits Dobert DeNiro's place,
=>his drivers asks, "Boss, Shall I Park the Car here itself?"
=>Villian replies=> "No, take the Car & Park it up your A$$" :D :D :D :D

& from a game- GTA San Andreas.
CJ says this 2-3 times in the beggining--"Does the POPE S:DIT in the WooDs" :D:D:D:D

kumarmohit

Technomancer
From Constantine (Constantine is talking to the God)

"I know I am not one of your favourites and I am not welcome in your house, but I could really use some attention."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom