Your favorite Indian food.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Nice eat that and get Water born diseases.
Our Hindi Sir gave a nice lecture not to eat ROAD SIDE Pani-Puri.
Yeah its a fact thought,They use ******** water.(But road-side ones are tasty).

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ Nice eat that and get Water born diseases.
Our Hindi Sir gave a nice lecture not to eat ROAD SIDE Pani-Puri.
Yeah its a fact thought,They use ******** water.(But road-side ones are tasty).

I never had any water born disease after eating Fuchka from Roadside.:D Actually at Calcutta most the best fuchka stall are at roadside.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ Yeah the road side ones are good :).
Oh any one a fan of charmuri?I get really good ones near my college.That persons makes the best charmuri in Mangalore.Hes making from 70-80's in a old Mini-bus/Van

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^ Yeah the road side ones are good :).
Oh any one a fan of charmuri?I get really good ones near my college.That persons makes the best charmuri in Mangalore.Hes making from 70-80's in a old Mini-bus/Van

*www.google.co.in/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1440&bih=775&tbm=isch&tbnid=nTaE2swpN47jSM:&imgrefurl=*jhovaan.blogspot.com/2010/04/recipe-charmuri-jhalmuri.html&docid=8TLjCeXldRODzM&imgurl=*3.bp.blogspot.com/_nwvtIHqOyMY/S8D507eRBKI/AAAAAAAABog/IZ5fKwI8od0/s320/Charmuri%252B008.jpg&w=320&h=240&ei=KLCzT76YO4KzrAeQz6TvAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=537&vpy=189&dur=236&hovh=192&hovw=256&tx=123&ty=129&sig=105972717012387569991&page=1&tbnh=126&tbnw=168&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:78

What's charmuri??
I know jhalmuri :oops:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
*i48.tinypic.com/mr4fb9.jpg

^^Charmuri.Its like Your bhel puri.But Charmuri is lil diff.It has kacha Aam,Coconut oil and many more stuff.

Hmm googled it jhalmuri also has the same raw ingri

Tenida

Gadget Freak
*i48.tinypic.com/mr4fb9.jpg

^^Charmuri.Its like Your bhel puri.But Charmuri is lil diff.It has kacha Aam,Coconut oil and many more stuff.

We have jhalmuri which mainly found at train and its dry in nature with different masala. Its very tasty
*farm6.staticflickr.com/5290/5334610341_ca6a535f4a_z.jpg

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Guys edit the posts and upload 2-3 pics of your fav food ;)

This is my all time fav :)
*i45.tinypic.com/rkao8p.jpg

@Tenida whats the highest no of pani puris you ate?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Guys edit the posts and upload 2-3 pics of your fav food ;)

This is my all time fav :)

@Tenida whats the highest no of pani puris you ate?

Here one fuchka/pani-puri cost 1rupee. I ate 30 pani-puri at one time :D( Girls are far ahead than boys though :( ). What about you? :)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
WTF is that?

Kori rotti the best :cool:

@tenida I ate 50-75 at home :.Yeah same here you will see medical GIRL students flock to the pani-puri wala whereas boys preffer the pani puris at other places.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
one staple that got missed out is kanda poha
also, sabudana kichdi
we have some odd dishes like bisi balehannu and khayali pulav

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ *lunch

The really big ones are for wedding lunches, there will be many stuff served on the leaves, and at the end, for dessert, 2/3 types of "payasams", won't be able to walk properly after one lunch :p

I have these lunches like 2/3 each month, keeps me fat :D
*traveltrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/9d3a8_Kerala_4524311959_ec60739749.jpg

This is another meal i love :).

Top Bottom