Your fav heavy metal band??

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Am very much sure we have lots of metallers here.. so what are ur fav bands ( only heavy metal and hard rock plz, no gay rap :) ) wch u will listen at anytime of the day.. and also post couple of their best songs

I hail Cradle of Filth. *many many songs to name*
Dimmu Borgir *Puritania and Iron Maiden cover Powerslave
Children of Bodom *Evertytime I die and Living Dead Beat to name some
Mehuggah *Aztec two steps
Cannibal Corpse *Skull full of maggots and the Spine Splitter
Disturbed *not hard enuf but gud for a break
Slipknot *Awesome dood... ppl = ****
Soulfly (sometimes) *jump the fcuk up
Korn *Right now and Disasterpiece*
Burzum *Lost wisdom
Rob zombie *perfect band.. feel so numb and living dead gal

But to what I feel seriously there is no competion to black metal of cradle of filth.. the pace, the energy, the andrenaline is just too fast for anyone to catch up with....

Please let me know other bands too so that I can dl their songs :D and only HEAVY/BLACK METAL :)

mediator

Technomancer
U see heavy metal, death metal is the ultimate nourishment to ur mind. It reflects the inner self of u.

* Megadeath - Crush 'Em
* Omnyouza - Trooper (Remix)
* Judas Priest - Between the hammer, Hell bent for, Night Crawler

Many many more....I have huge list!!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well al i can say is that be it metal or heavy metal or * metal

Linkin Park Rulez in this arena . you can relate yourself to the songs .

Just listen to "In the End" or "Numb" and then come back n reply .

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
lol I used to b an LP fan, a great one though... but now they dont interest me and their band is no way near to metal :) they are gud, very gud but not hard enuf ... the two songs u mentioned were on top of my list but not now.....

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
__Virus__ said:
lol I used to b an LP fan, a great one though... but now they dont interest me and their band is no way near to metal they are gud, very gud but not hard enuf ... the two songs u mentioned were on top of my list but not now.....

well it's not that the band has degraded , it's that after you listen to some songs a lot of times(ie 5-10 times daily) you get bored of them and then look for something else , that's the real reason .

BTW - LP's gonna release their new album this year .

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Well I like Bon Jovi's Everyday, These days. Linkin Park's Numb......& School Of Rock's(*ing Jack Black)I am alive......

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
well it's not that the band has degraded , it's that after you listen to some songs a lot of times(ie 5-10 times daily) you get bored of them and then look for something else , that's the real reason .

I never said the band degraded :) meant to say I found some better music, a lot better I must say.. I listen to Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom almost everyday for over 5 hours and never get bored :) LP is into real soft rock sometimes rap rock, which they are uniquely known for. But Iam afraid they are no means of competition to any of the metal band

kai-revolution

Right off the assembly line
__Virus__ said:
I never said the band degraded :) meant to say I found some better music, a lot better I must say.. I listen to Cradle of Filth and Children of Bodom almost everyday for over 5 hours and never get bored :) LP is into real soft rock sometimes rap rock, which they are uniquely known for. But Iam afraid they are no means of competition to any of the metal band
listen to higher zenith's song
purely heavy metal
bet u won't get bored
kai

mediator

Technomancer
Zeeshan Quireshi said:

No dood ,The songs i really like i add them to my personnel collection and listen them 5-6 times everyday and never get bored....thats what u call ur favourite songs...isnt it??
But that was the time I just started listening to rock music when i was in 9th etc. Now I know what heavy/deathmetal really means and in front my favourites I think Linkin Park is nothing but a bhajan singer good for " Jagrans". Its comparable to Jagjit Singh. No cold feeling dood....what all i mean is LP is just a softy!

Neways I still like "In the End" a little bit and tend to hear once in a week or month and that too in fests where u can dance! It depends on ur maturity in this field. If u r in some rock band or play guitar or any cool instrument u'll know what i mean.

Last edited:
OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok name 5 songs wch u wud want anyone to hear at any cost so that we will know more of each others choice and not miss those goodies

Cradle of Filth::::

Iron maiden cover - hallowed be they name ( they redifined guitar)
- Fear of the dark
From Cradle to Enslave ( far far by the best song )
Her ghost in the fog
Nymphatemine
Sodomy and Lust
Black Metal
Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, Cradle Of Filth, Kalmah, Killswitch Engage Anorexia Nervosa - Chatiment de la Rose, Best of Melodic Death-Black Metal ( this song is so fast paced that my winamp freezes and never successfully plays this song I swear :S )
Vampire

Dimmu Borgir: Puritania
Iron Maiden cover - powerslave <<< wata masta song :X
Meshuggah - aztec two steps.. though meshuggah is no way in my list of hard... I find no reason in not listening this songs 10 times a day.. Link removed

Children of Bodom :

Everytime I die
Living dead beat
Kissing the shadows
Hate me
Punch me I bleed
Britney spears cover - ops I did it again ( I love this song now :)) )
Soulfly - Jumpthefcuk up

Slipknot : ppl = sh!t, disasterpiece, 555 to 666,

Rob Zombie - Living dead girl and Feel so numb

Darkest Hour - Eclipse

Cannibal Coprse - Skull full of maggots ( very very very heavy)

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
wat bout du hast, keine lust, amerika by rammstein

Dont any of u guyz listen to Jimi Hendrix, Motorhead, Led Zeplin, some Page guy????

mediator

Technomancer
maharajadhiraj said:
wat bout du hast, keine lust, amerika by rammstein

Dont any of u guyz listen to Jimi Hendrix, Motorhead, Led Zeplin, some Page guy????

Ur choice is pretty much like my brother's! neways I like the songs...but they dont have much fire in them.

@VIRUS....Bro.....My huge list is unending...Neways some more of my favourites are
Megadeath - Crush 'Em
Megadeath - Paranoid
Megadeath - Trust

Pantera - Slaughtered
Pantera - Catch Scratch Fever
Children Of Bodom - Every time I die
etc etc.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
thx med bro :) I just cleared some old crap from bearshare n will start downloading megadeath... btw any similar bands like COF or COB??

mediator

Technomancer
No Zeeshan That song is pop. Neways lets fill in the pop favourites too....if Virus bhai approves !! I dont listen much pop...but still...! I mostly listen too instrumentals ,heavy rock and little spanish too ! In instrumentals my favourite is KennyG and mozarts - greenslave!

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
hehehe bhai our login our forums lol but pop really makes me sick :( but there are some songs wch are down in my collection wch are just obligatory lol just started with them so wudnt want to delete em.....

Boyzone = All that I need *I copied and pasted this lines to my gf as proposal and woot she accepted :shock: *

Lobo - Id love u to want me *Heard first in my college 6 years back*

Look into my eyes :d

Ab bas bahot hogaya pop :D

am really searching for some bands wch should just replicate cof... hard luck yet :(

martian

Broken In
Aha, Heavy Metal?? Mm.. Cool. Yep, who wants Pop and Rap?? Rock Rulz.

Metallica... Queensryche... Iron Maiden... Led Zeppelin... Black Sabbath... GNR... Judas Priest... Megadeth... Scorpions... Bon Jovi (Are they heavy metal?)... I DOPE on all their music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom