Your fav heavy metal band??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Bob jovi is childish :shock: and so is GnR not that heavy.. Metallica fits the bill sometimes maiden is god but I love blasphemy megadeth sounds cool too .. started downloading after med bro presented his choice.. never heard BS or JP or Scorpions....Queensryche too...

mediator

Technomancer
Hmmmm.... virus bhai..... looks like our choices match....will download some of ur collection during night time. Hope there's no power cutoff today at night!!

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
yups seems to :) my bearshare might have downloaded all the songs by megadeath by now ... still trying to find a band as hard as cof :)

mediator

Technomancer
Well these days I dont find rock that can match the power of 80s rock! All todays rock have is throat blasting noise without any fire and expression of rage,no impressive lead and only mindless drumming. They think by shouting and simple drumming they can master heavy metal/death metal.

Well for me megadeath,iron maiden,judas priest rulez. I worship them. Some more i like are def lepard, led zeppelin,eagles - get over it ( almost as good as hard rock ),G3 live in concert-my guitar, gunsn roses - sweet child o mine, White Zombie,Rob - The Matrix - Dragula etc etc !!

mukul

Journeyman
ohhh a post ab2 rock.....
i love hearin rock.....
my fav being metallica , rod zombie , LP , creed.... and many more...
i play guitar (me not a pro but a timepass ...)and love to hear hotel california and jimi hendrix and others...

nix

i dont have many heavy metal songs for now (will d/l the ones mentioned here)
now i'm listening to chop suey-system of down and also like godsmack-i stand alone. ...i'm beginning to like this kind of music...:)

Last edited:
OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
nix said:
i dont have many heavy metal songs for now (will d/l the ones mentioned here)
now i'm listening to chop suey-system of down and also like godsmack-i stand alone. ...i'm beginning to like this kind of music...:)

inject urself with black metal of cradle of filth.. if u r to, u will love em :) and med bro :-? hmm need to dedicate a sunday to those bands :D

thrash_metal

In the zone
Its not just heavy metal for me , these are a few bands i often listen to :-
Iron Maiden , Megadeth (Mustaine is GOD) , Metallica , Pantera , COF , COB , Dimmu Borgir , Anthrax , BLS , Sabbath , Ozzy , Judas Priest , Manowar , motorhead , led Zepp , Queensyrche , Transatlantic , Dream Theater , Dokken , Sonata Articia , Stratovarios , Motley Crue , Bon Jovi , Posion , Firehouse , YJM , Joe Sat , Steve Vai , Paul Gilbert , Marty Friedman , John Petrucci , etc

really long list ...

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
SOAD... yuxxxx no way near being called a heavy metal band... am still searching for some metal mastas just like COF or COB... god damn I never knew these two bands have a monopoly :D

Edit: Just got hold of these two songs wch are damn awesome Dream Evil - The Book Of Heavy Metal and Leaves Eyes - Farewell Proud Men - Gothic Metal.... lovely songs....

Last edited:
OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
thrash_metal said:
Virus Bhai ... give Dimmu Borgir a listen smtime

puritania progenis of great apo... architechture of geno... old mans child... blablabla am great fan of Dimmu the devil :D puritania being my fav :D and my yahoo avatar has dimmu :">

kikass

Broken In
__Virus__ said:
SOAD... yuxxxx no way near being called a heavy metal band... am still searching for some metal mastas just like COF or COB... god damn I never knew these two bands have a monopoly :D

Edit: Just got hold of these two songs wch are damn awesome Dream Evil - The Book Of Heavy Metal and Leaves Eyes - Farewell Proud Men - Gothic Metal.... lovely songs....

looking for some more bands like COB? try atreyu, in flames and arch enemy ! crazy music... am starting to listen to lordi nowadays... early results are good..
rock rulez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom