Your fav heavy metal band??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ancientrites

In the zone
are you kidding? we(thats includes you) are awaiting for Varg's release from prison.Soon will change the black metal scenario.i have tons from noweignian
black metal too.i have discography,compilations as well as tribute albums for Varg.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm waiting too. But I doubt whether he will continue Burzum project. As there are lots of clones out there and it doenst make any sense playing something which 1000 others are doing the same.

Btw, where u from?

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Isn't Heavy Metal exactly the same as Metal?

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_metal_music

If so, I love Iron Maiden. Has anyone heard Como Estais Amigo? It is the most under-rated IM song, and to me, is even better than Hallowed.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
^^ well that wikipedia link I posted says that Heavy Metal = Metal.

I'm pretty sure that Cradle of Filth et al are Death Metal.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
@Ring

I dont know what Wikie says. But COF aint Death Metal, u dont find the distortion and deep growls anyways. COF are Melodic BM.

ancientrites

In the zone
I'm waiting too. But I doubt whether he will continue Burzum project. As there are lots of clones out there and it doenst make any sense playing something which 1000 others are doing the same.

Btw, where u from?

the rumours that i heard from other source is when Varg get released he is gonna form burzum again and gonna utilize heavy paganism lyrics.At present he doesnt want to make it public for yet another trouble and also gonna marry his girlfriend beside he has a child too.
i spoke to some of his crazy fans regarding Varg return they say without shadow of doubt he will return but music will be drastically changed.i couldnt understand what they say.My guessing would be varg will play black/pagan metal from black ambient.All i can i say lets wait and watch

i am mangalorean(karnataka) and working in dubai.

ancientrites

In the zone
do you like any funeral,Drone,stoner Doom bands? if YES name some of your favourites.These days i researching for some special ultra sick rotten funeral doom bands.
To name few favourite doom bands Esoteric,void of silence,Ahab,kairi,fungoid stream,maiden voyage,nortt,Qabr and mausoleum from uae,serenity forgotten,the sad sun,Wormphlegm,until death over takes me,tyranny,funeralium,mornful congregation,pantheist,moss---->try this they are pathetic sludge doom they also tab in drone atmosphere,my dying bride to some extent i dont like them after the album " the light at the end of the world" ,solstice.....i have lots of doom list but mentioning them here is impossible.
let me know if you come across some ultra sick doom bands.i am on research.
satanic warmaster is crazy hahaha try getting their split with gestapo 666 you will make your friends collapse and please dont hold me responsible.

forever

filth is me
do you like any funeral,Drone,stoner Doom bands? if YES name some of your favourites.These days i researching for some special ultra sick rotten funeral doom bands.
To name few favourite doom bands Esoteric,void of silence,Ahab,kairi,fungoid stream,maiden voyage,nortt,Qabr and mausoleum from uae,serenity forgotten,the sad sun,Wormphlegm,until death over takes me,tyranny,funeralium,mornful congregation,pantheist,moss---->try this they are pathetic sludge doom they also tab in drone atmosphere,my dying bride to some extent i dont like them after the album " the light at the end of the world" ,solstice.....i have lots of doom list but mentioning them here is impossible.

im not a great fan of the genre but check out catacombs, celestiial, urna if you haven't already.

Aberforth

The Internationalist
My favourites among Metal Bands are -

Metallica, Megadeth, Rob Zombie, Evanescence, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Queensryche, Def Leppard and Scorpions.

My latest favourites are Ruki VVerh, Krematorij and Aria - all Russian. You are really missing something if you haven't experienced these and listen only to English metal rock. :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My favourites among Metal Bands are -

Metallica, Megadeth, Rob Zombie, Evanescence, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Queensryche, Def Leppard and Scorpions.

My latest favourites are Ruki VVerh, Krematorij and Aria - all Russian. You are really missing something if you haven't experienced these and listen only to English metal rock. :)
+ some Ukranian and Finnish bands

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Doom metal? Hmm nvr heard that Genre.

@Brutal Death Metal

Yes yes yes, how can't one love Corpsegrinder?

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
not much into doom, one name i'd like to mention would be Katatonia. Catacombs is cool. Brutal DM is my piece of cake nonetheless. Currently i'm diggin Ensiferum, really good Viking metal from finland. I guess everybody is looking forward to Varg's next release :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Doom metal? Hmm nvr heard that Genre.

listen to My Dying Bride for Doom Metal Experience

Listen to Caliban for Death Metal Experience

Listen to HIM for Love Metal Experience

now after all that u wont find any metal appealing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom