Yee haa. Google chrome extensions are coming and am attending a session on how to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
will update slides here :)
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
*www.chromeextensions.org/

Last edited:
OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Re: Yee haa. Google chrome extensions are coming and am attending a session on how to

*www.chromeextensions.org/

you can find many extensions already avialable here

Gauravs90

geek........
Re: Yee haa. Google chrome extensions are coming and am attending a session on how to

Google is providing antiAD extension :shock::p:p:razz::razz::lol::lol::grin::grin::-D:-D

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Wow.......!! Luks nice.....!!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

^too few extensions! not even a hundred.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Ya tats true.....!! But I think google will make it out soon.....!!

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

@anorion, yes they are too few. that is because nobody is aware that they launched this. 95% of 100+ attendants didn't know that google is already allowing us to write extensions. Once the news spreads, am sure that we will find lot of extensions :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

I just wish that all browser add-ons were compatible with all browsers. So opera skins should work on firefox, and firefox extensions should work on opera, and well... both of them should somehow get chrome's unmatched speed. So unfortunate that these browsers have to be great at totally different things. Anyone remember using NeoPlanet? The skins were crazy.

ajaybc

Youngling

Help needed here please.

I tried to install the extensions from that site.But it is saying Extensions are disabled.I tried to enable it using commandline.But still not working.Iam using version 4.0.223.16

Indyan

Here Since 2003

I think extensions are enabled only in developer builds (not even beta ones). You need to switch to developer channel.
Posted again:
I just wish that all browser add-ons were compatible with all browsers. So opera skins should work on firefox, and firefox extensions should work on opera, and well... both of them should somehow get chrome's unmatched speed. So unfortunate that these browsers have to be great at totally different things. Anyone remember using NeoPlanet? The skins were crazy.

I remember NeoPlanet. Never liked it - was a bloatware. In those days I used to be a Netcaptor fan. Tabbed browsing awesomeness.

Anyway, Opera is working on their own JS rendering engine (Carakan). That should be able to make it as fast (if not faster) as Chrome.

Last edited:

tekdude

Broken In

I love FireFox just because of its extensions.. But, Chrome is light and fast.. Chrome with extensions will be the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom