Yahoo! Photos Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivek788

In the zone
Hey I got a strange mail saying Yahoo! photos is closing and will be supported till october some date only,so please move onto Flickr.That too,there is a direct link to transfer all your photos in Yahoo to Flickr.
I was surprised that nothing about this was posted here.I would like to know if some one else had same experience.

msnways1

Broken In
:?:

yeah , i too got same mail. But i'm no more attached to yahoo photos. so i think that this may phishing or flickr.com false advt methodology. forward dat mail to yahoo support. n confirm same on their own reply.

OP
Vivek788

Vivek788

In the zone
oops i just joined flickr...and a friend of mine said flickr is yahoo's...if that's so then no legal problems would be there...

Nav11aug

In the zone
no legal problems ,only that you have to loginto Yahoo Photos and choose to 'move' all your photos or lose them . Just choose move and accept a license agreement tellin you smthin tht Flickr doesnt cm under Indian jurisdiction etc etc.

PEACE_MAX

NucleusKore

TheSaint
we they are closing, its not spam
Just got to *photos.yahoo.com and login
I got this message
*bayimg.com/CaGnmAABn

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Yes. I believe it was posted here.
I had received this mail nearly 4 months ago. They had stopped allowing new accounts for photos and stopped new photo uploads since a long time.

desai_amogh

In the zone
yes its true.. i too got th mail .. yahoo photos is closing .. i already got my photos tranferred to Flickr.com .. automatically by yahoo itself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom