yahoo messenger india 8.1 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronweasley

Broken In
hi,

im unable to sign in to yahoo messenger india 8.1(the latest version) from yesterday..........but everything else like yahoo mail, even the yahoo web messenger service are working fine.....

pls help

OP
R

ronweasley

Broken In
reinstalled and tried......still it says"There was a problem signing in to yahoo messenger india" try again after a few minutes....

10 attempts later......

nothing workd. still not signing in.....

after resetting the password....

nope....still not working.....

HELP!!!!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
r u in mumbai? I m facing the same problem sometimes when

1) There is high network usage

2) There is high CPU Usage

OP
R

ronweasley

Broken In
im not from mumbai......

and its only messenger thats not signing in......all other yahoo services work perfectly well.......

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
some friends of mine from mumbai are having this problem a lot.

Don't worry, it's a messenger problem, not Yahoo service problem. You sure it's not saying "Password incorrect"

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Never mind, did u misbehave in the room with anyone? It is possible that Yahoo might have banned your chat ID on multiple complains received from users.

OP
R

ronweasley

Broken In
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Never mind, did u misbehave in the room with anyone? It is possible that Yahoo might have banned your chat ID on multiple complains received from users.

huh? why shud i do that?

any way PROBLEM GOT SOLVED! yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!
here's how:

same thing happened with msn messenger.......checked out MSN help center.......it was clearly mentioned....check ur pc's DATE and TIME...turned out that the year was set to 2008!. i set that thing right.....now both Yahoo and MSN messenger are working FINE

my thanks to microsoft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom