Yahoo Mail still king as Gmail lurks

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgebush

Right off the assembly line
I'm very interested! I would love to find out more inforamtion related to this topic.
Thanks in advance.me too, I need more detailed info.

taux simulation credit auto comparatif pret automobile calcul voiture Lors d’une simulation crédit auto, le souscripteur doit remplir certains renseignements taux simulation credit auto comparatif pret automobile calcul voiture

tekdude

Broken In
I like gmail service but use both yahoo and gmail. I may like gmail more, if they introduce folders as in yahoo.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh yes, in terms of free mail, gmail. but still gmail has down times, which yahoo has not. so yahoo still king with adblocker.
but yahoo no imap, damn.

It's not that ymail has no down time & some time even a mail sent from a ymail account is not recahing to another ymail account immediately. It's reaching on next day . I've faced this kinds of issues several times with yamil .

I never faced downtime or mail sending delay with gmail though gmail has some small glitch so sometime I've to use the basic html view.

Apart from that minor issue I can still say that gmail is the best free mail service :p

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Gmail is rock solid. Services, interface, coolness, everything.

How can one use something without POP/IMAP. I'd suppose majority of the population uses free mail.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
If someone are going away from there PC to someplace without their lappy & portable thunderbird then they will have to use the web interface :p

BTW, I think most of the people in world use free e-mail with the web interface only :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom